sports55 u suck again

spartanmikek

Addicted to Softballfans
Like a moron I didn't read the hundreds if not thousands of posts here about sports55. So I'm posting this just to add to the daily growing number of complaints about their 12 month shipping times. I orderd jerseys and got the standard 4-6 week answer and now I'm in week 14 with no jersey. There answer, "sorry buisness really picks up this time of year, our machines are running 24/7. We put your order on our priority list but it will still be a mininum of 4 weeks from now before u get them". I could literally have my wife hand sew 12 jerseys in18 weeks. So like every other person here has said (don't be an iddiot like me and think it won't happen to u, it will) DON'T ORDER FROM SPORTS55

Last edited:

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
They just claimed BK, this year.. So you might act quick on getting your charge back

One of my teams made the mistake of going with them again (no problems last year) this year and we're currently in week 12 with no ship date up to this point.

Another team in the league just got theirs this week and they were in week 11.

p-diddy

The Veteran
We are now on 10 weeks to get some shirts. They told us 4-6 weeks to get them and said we would have them by June 12th when we called 3 weeks ago checking on them and sill no new date. Pretty sad that they can run a business like this.

jbrown3

Addicted to Softballfans
I WISH I would have checked the threads for uniform companies, I paid Sports55 on 4-15-13 and still nothing, I was hoping to have them by midseason but we only have 3 weeks left and nothing to show!! I'm with you bros....

Sports55ripoff

If you have been ripped off by Sports55, READ THIS!!!

After all the complaints we have heard about Sports55, a team has finally had enough and stepped up to take them down. A team out of Georgia called iPac Softball has filed a claim with the BBB, the Maryland Attorney Generals Office, and now has the support of ABC News in Maryland. The investigative reporter from ABC is building a story against Sports55 and plans to expose them for the crooks they are.

We know that your site is THE SITE for all things softball. We are asking you to help us while we help your fans tell there story and make sure Sports55 gets what is coming to them. Will you please help us get the word out that we are looking for all those that have been ripped off by Sports55. Things have been in the works for months now, but since ABC has came on board things are moving VERY FAST! We need people to contact us ASAP so they can be included in this.

We started a Facebook page and it seems to be the best way to reach and communicate with those affected. The ABC reporter is an admin on the page as well as myself. Please help us get the word out fast because ABC is about ready to blow the roof off of this company!

Thank you

Here is our Facebook page link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-Uniforms-we-Do-NOT-recommend-Sports-55/602734449739156

jedwards7

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL, now they've made the news. I find it interesting that John now says he's not the owner?

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/lo...racking-up-complaints-from-across-the-country

Your exactly right dychen!! Every time we spoke to anyone up there they told us he was the owner. When we did finally get in touch with him via email he always told us "I'm the owner and I can't get involved in the day to day operations" he's been telling the same lies to everyone!! The company is an absolute joke!!

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
It took my men's team 40+ weeks to get our pants. We ordered in March 2011 and received them in Feb 2012! The pants were not custom but just gray base with blue and red accents (Hurricane).

Sonny

I'm surprised softballfans doesn't have some sort of warning sticky post about these guys.. they're the Derrick Gibson of softball uniforms..

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/n...tebook_id=62758730&vkey=notebook_pit&c_id=pit

ST. LOUIS -- Andrew McCutchen comes up with the big hits and the big plays for the Pirates, but the center fielder doesn't have to be between the lines to come through in the clutch.

Pittsburgh's three-time All-Star stepped up after word got out that the 12-year-olds on a Florida girls softball team were scammed by a company that took their hard-earned money and never delivered their promised uniforms.

The Mulberry Lady Panthers had raised over $2,000 for the uniforms and paid in full to Sports 55, based in Maryland, when placing the order in December. According to a Lady Panther spokesperson, most of their order never arrived.

So McCutchen sprang for the entire amount the Lady Panthers needed for both home and road uniforms, complete with jerseys, pants, socks and cleats.

"I was once in that position as a kid who had to find ways financially to be able to play baseball," McCutchen said. "These girls worked hard to raise what they needed, and then it was swept out from under them. Hopefully they can recover their money from that company, but I contacted my rep at Nike, and we decided we were going to take care of their uniforms.

"It's the right thing to do. These girls are supposed to be on a field having fun, not worrying about if they can play or not because they don't have uniforms."

The order was placed with Nike on Tuesday, with McCutchen donating the necessary funds from his equipment deal.