Stadium s.one first cuts

ropeswing1961

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally got my stadium 2 in the mail today and swung it in league tonight. And after just 6 cuts im already seeing some webbing. Has this happened to anyone else so quickly?

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
Put first cuts of mine in a game NSA 44-400s about 70'degrees out and mine webbed in its first ten hits but it's very fine small webbing that is hard to see . Also hit one out within those first cuts , small field though so not a real brag post . I think it's fine I just wouldn't bp the hell out of it maybe 200 cuts then strictly a gamer is my plan .

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
mine webbed all around the barrel in the first 50 hits. Lasted 200 or so. Two teammates have a s.1 both webbed heavily and are still going as far as il know. I'll look at the bats this week and see if there is a rattle etc etc. OP you should be good but id move it to gamer status imo...

snacks

Hit mine again last night......great for line drives right now but little distance. (300hits)

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Hit mine again last night......great for line drives right now but little distance. (300hits)

What balls by chance were you hitting? We hit mine NOW last night and it killed the ball. 44/400 & 44/375 mix and it bombs the ball.

snacks

What balls by chance were you hitting? We hit mine NOW last night and it killed the ball. 44/400 & 44/375 mix and it bombs the ball.

44/400 XROCK and ZN......the 17BH I was hitting too got MUCH more distance. It could be me though cause it really doesn't fit me, I love this bat on oppo hits cause it feels so much better but pulling it feels like poop to me.

newbill/kti15

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally got my stadium 2 in the mail today and swung it in league tonight. And after just 6 cuts im already seeing some webbing. Has this happened to anyone else so quickly?

I have had some that webbed up quick, and some that havent... I have only broke one of these, and it didnt have any webbing at all when it broke... So dont freak out over a little bit of webbing...

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I was also wondering about durability. The way it was hitting the ball brand new out of the wrapper I was considering putting it on gamer status, but should I hit it more?

iowa_kid

Manager
They def get better with more swings mine has over 2k and is much better.. But I think I still like cartel more or least more comfortable with cartel I guess.. And this game is 95% mental so last few games I went back to cartel

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
44/400 XROCK and ZN......the 17BH I was hitting too got MUCH more distance. It could be me though cause it really doesn't fit me, I love this bat on oppo hits cause it feels so much better but pulling it feels like poop to me.

warm and mushy in your hands? :confused:

ropeswing1961

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys for all the feedback. Ill probably just make her a gamer for now and see how it goes. Ill update later after i put some more swings on it.

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
I kind of get the feeling a lot of people are semi-disappointed with the S. One ..... Maybe it was all the hype or the fact that other companies have more U-Trip bats out (while Demarini, so far this year, has put all there eggs in one basket) but mine has been awesome. I started gaming it out of the wrapper and have hit it well. Plenty of longball's and it's weighted perfect. I have around 100 swings on it, 150 tops and I wouldn't put it down for any 2013 right now (haven't swung the new Easton's). Maybe it just fits my swing.

dobber16

took the wrapper off mine last weekend and it started webbing before I was finished with 1st round of bp. Had similar experience with OG Stadium as far as seeing webbing during 1st bp, my Cartel took probably 75-100 cuts before I really saw anything.

iowa_kid

Manager
I kind of get the feeling a lot of people are semi-disappointed with the S. One ..... Maybe it was all the hype or the fact that other companies have more U-Trip bats out (while Demarini, so far this year, has put all there eggs in one basket) but mine has been awesome. I started gaming it out of the wrapper and have hit it well. Plenty of longball's and it's weighted perfect. I have around 100 swings on it, 150 tops and I wouldn't put it down for any 2013 right now (haven't swung the new Easton's). Maybe it just fits my swing.

I've been hearing a lot of hit or miss.. Everyone locally loves them and lots of them out here.. For me it's a feel thing... It performs very well and seems plenty durable as I have so many swings on mine.. Weighting feels really good in my hands just haven't gotten used to the feedback I get from it.. Different feel but same sort of problems I had with og stadium weighted and performed awesome just never got used to the feedback and either moved onto another bat or back to old gamer... I like s.1 a lot more than I liked og stadium.. But not as much as I like j2u or cartel.. Performance is right there I think I'm just overlooking it and impatiently waiting for j3u though maybe why I haven't gotten used to it