Steroid Discussion

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
ok I know some people that did this stuff and this is what they got..

guy doing hack squats crushed his spine he had on so much weight - He had to much weight on, that is what caused this not steroids

guy doing squats blew out his knee to the side from to much weight - He had to much weight on, that is what caused this not steroids

guy walks around our gym with a limp and a crooked arm saying "dont do steriods.. look what its done to me!" - This is comical, curious to what actually happened

strongest man in michigan at one time cant hardly move at the age of 50 and claims he cant feel his leg - what caused this? I am curious to see a real correlation

good friend of mine lost his wife and home over the stress it did to his mind - Your buddy couldn't handle stress, he lost his wife and home because of that, not because he did steroids.

mr michigan winner went to jail for a few years for having to much product - This is the only statement I found to have truth behind

24yr old kid i trained with died 2 yrs ago when his heart blew up - Sounds like he had a heart condition, I've never read a report of a heart blowing up because of steroids. What was his name, I'm curious about this one to read up more

now i dont know a lot of steroiders but the few i do are all ****ed up now

Good luck to you that do use!

See answers above, you barely posted anything that had a direct correlation to steroids. You posted more opinions rather than facts.

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
dont worry dp that post is from the same guy that thinks pb in his protein shake is making him fat

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
dont worry dp that post is from the same guy that thinks pb in his protein shake is making him fat

that was more of a joke.. and if you want to defend steroid use go ahead i just saying that everyone that i know of that used pretty much ruined themself in some way.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
"guy walks around our gym with a limp and a crooked arm saying "dont do steriods.. look what its done to me!" - This is comical, curious to what actually happened"

this is sad

lee fergurson-- he won some teen event when he was 17 and got into mma.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
"guy walks around our gym with a limp and a crooked arm saying "dont do steriods.. look what its done to me!" - This is comical, curious to what actually happened"

this is sad

lee fergurson-- he won some teen event when he was 17 and got into mma.

I should have reworded it, what actually happened isn't comical but just the visual of a guy with a limp and crooked arm lurching around the gym.

I'd never make fun of someone with a disability.

What about the other guy that you knew. Is there any material online about that? Not trying to disprove your story, I was actually interested in reading it.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
naa i tried to find it myself with no luck.. lee was a nick name and i forget what his real first name was. first 2 yrs i knew him he never took a break off the stuff, not one month. year 3 he started losing use of his god damn and his gf dumped him over it. his face also broke out leaving some pits on his nose. he was into some other stuff but i feel it was the use of steroids that really took him out. all that other stuff i posted no it wasnt steroids that caused it but the use of them allowed those dudes to add enough weight that did cause the injuries.

about the guy who limps and has the crooked arm.. he is like me and just trying to keep others from following his path that has left him such a mess. we dont laugh at him but we do repeat the phrase "dont do steroids, i did steroids and look at me!" and chuckle so i get what you are saying.

there a few others i know like ron mango [world natural bb] who preaches not to do them either since they almost killed him and if i am not to sure killed his training partner a few years back.

we all think "that wont happen to me" i am here to tell ya that i know alot more people that suffer the after effects then enjoy the benifits.

eHall

Base burglar
Not going off for 3 years is a big problem. Sounds like an addictive personality. Im curious as to what the "other stuff" was.

As with any drug, moderation is the key.

It's also ironic that A guy who is a "natural bodybuilder" had a problem with steroids.

Bodybuilding is one of the most unhealthy sports there is.

johnjay012

My stick is shaved
that was more of a joke.. and if you want to defend steroid use go ahead i just saying that everyone that i know of that used pretty much ruined themself in some way.

Funny cause everyone i know that has taken them have actually helped themselves in some way.

Last edited:

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Not going off for 3 years is a big problem. Sounds like an addictive personality. Im curious as to what the "other stuff" was.

It's also ironic that A guy who is a "natural bodybuilder" had a problem with steroids.

:confused::confused::confused:

Very confused by this statement.

Nietzsche

Drowned God
My ex gf's cousin is doing time right now in NY for steroids.

A great heartwarming story.

Please shoot up and maybe one day one of you dopes will land in the state pen too!

LSU_MJL

WHO DAT!!!

More like "as with ANYTHING moderation is key".

Watch "Bigger, Faster, Stronger". I'm not a steroids advocate or detractor, but I have common sense which tells me too much of anything can be a bad thing. Cycle after cycle after cycle every single year will obviously mess you up. But so would bottle after bottle after bottle of booze for years. I guarantee you there are tons of people out there who will preach "steroids are bad and will kill you" while downing a pint of Jack Daniels without a thought. Anything can be harmful if you're stupid about the way you go about it.

There's one part in that movie where they name off a laundry list of health effects which I can't remember all of them. You're thinking "Man, steroids sound really bad" until they inform you that those are side effects of too much Vitamin C.

eHall

Base burglar

Please shoot up and maybe one day one of you dopes will land in the state pen too!

I would imagine it was more than a vial or two that landed him there. Dealing any type of drug has consequences if you get caught.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget

Yeah, he was caught with over 1,500 vials, tabs and had $100,000 in cash when he got arrested. That along with a high speed chase, destroying property and add a few other felonies he ended up with a 5 year sentence.

Maybe he got into character too much from the movie.

Nietzsche

Drowned God
Yeah, he was caught with over 1,500 vials, tabs and had $100,000 in cash when he got arrested. That along with a high speed chase, destroying property and add a few other felonies he ended up with a 5 year sentence.

What you don't hear about it how severe the mental withdrawal hits him now that he's in the clink and not able to shoot up.

A sad story but hey everyone makes their own choices in life.

eHall

Base burglar
He was in The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke.

Scott Siegel.

Ironic that he played a steroid dealer in the movie.

"Scott Siegel was charged with one count of distributing and possessing with intent to distribute anabolic steroids and one count of assaulting, resisting, opposing, impeding, intimidating, and interfering with officers and employees of an agency of the U.S. Government while engaged in and on account of the performance of official duties. If convicted, Siegel faces up to 20 years in federal prison."

Id say the assault, intimidation etc charges were more serious than the steroid charges.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
What you don't hear about it how severe the mental withdrawal hits him now that he's in the clink and not able to shoot up.

A sad story but hey everyone makes their own choices in life.

That is true, if he was mid cycle when all of this happened the come down would definitely be worse behind bars. I'm guessing that the state wouldn't provide proper post cycle therapy for inmates as a medical expense.

LSU_MJL

WHO DAT!!!

Yeah, cuz that's the same as a recreational user taking a cycle or two.

The issue isn't JUST steroids. It's that people have no self control and let it get out of hand.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
It is readily oberservable that a lot of guys who juice have some kind of other mental issue that needs to be dealt with. Not all. But a lot. Steroid abuse is not the cause of the issue, but a symptom thereof.

CJ8

Addicted to Softballfans
Alright, so I don't know alot about this but have lookedat it before. Question, do steroids help burn fat or just build muscle faster as you work out?

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
Alright, so I don't know alot about this but have lookedat it before. Question, do steroids help burn fat or just build muscle faster as you work out?

As with every other aspect of fitness...this depends 90% on the diet.

eHall

Base burglar
Steroids won't help you burn fat or lose weight. Your diet is the main component in accomplishing those goals.

Steroids allow you to workout with more intensity, for longer, and with less recovery time. They are not a magic pill that makes you look like Hugh jackman.

Lord7

Banned User
Steroids won't help you burn fat or lose weight. Your diet is the main component in accomplishing those goals.

Steroids allow you to workout with more intensity, for longer, and with less recovery time. They are not a magic pill that makes you look like Hugh jackman.

Check out anavar bro.

TinMan4Dub

Weekend Warrior
I've concidered using them but I'm a big woos.....I am too scared of all those nasty side affects that everyone mentions when you bring up roids!!! You know, the lil testies, going bald, weakens bones, ect. Most if not all of these things are proven truth. This is way I just say not for me. But it would definatley not be to hit the ball further!

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
I've concidered using them but I'm a big woos.....I am too scared of all those nasty side affects that everyone mentions when you bring up roids!!! You know, the lil testies, going bald, weakens bones, ect. Most if not all of these things are proven truth. This is way I just say not for me. But it would definatley not be to hit the ball further!

My suggestion to anyone who is thinking about taking AAS is to educate themselves. All of those things can be minimized, if not eliminated by educating yourself and making smart decisions when cycling.

In your case, I'd suggest not even thinking about it, as grade school English escapes you.

johnjay012

My stick is shaved
Check out anavar bro.
will only help burn fat in higher doses, but your lipid profile will be ****ed in a hurry. Not to mention cost vs. results. You would do much better with something like clen
My suggestion to anyone who is thinking about taking AAS is to educate themselves. All of those things can be minimized, if not eliminated by educating yourself and making smart decisions when cycling.

In your case, I'd suggest not even thinking about it, as grade school English escapes you.

This post is the goodz. Most of the sides are exagerated to the extreme.

Lord7

Banned User
will only help burn fat in higher doses, but your lipid profile will be ****ed in a hurry. Not to mention cost vs. results. You would do much better with something like clen

This post is the goodz. Most of the sides are exagerated to the extreme.

I only suggested anavar in response to the statement that no steroids burn fat. That is a false statement.