Suggestions for hitting asa 44/375

StickCollector

Does it still need to be ASA legal? If so, watch alot of the older Easton bats. They were volunteered to be put on banned list. Find an old hammered Miken Freak 98 or OG Velocite.

StickCollector

Combat Anti virus, original Demarini Juggernaut, the list is endless. I'm sure you will get plenty of answers for this inquiry. Just think back to what guys were swinging 10 years ago.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
No one has mentioned DeMarini dual stamps yet.

Omega, Deuce, Future, etc.
I've mentioned it on a few other similar threads something that may have come up in a search unless op's in those threads have deleted them.

I would also suggest (as i have on several occasions) juggys of any year including the 08 og

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends on what 44/375 your hitting. On Long Island they use an SB12 which is cork center. You could get away with a newer bat depending on you power, but the durability won’t be there! If your using a polycore or something that won’t soften, then I would go with the older tanks.

herbridagn

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the responses. Seems I need to go through my bats and see what is still out there and go from there.

r8dr_rider

In the ASA leagues I play in they still use 44s. My older Easton’s, 14 Juggy and DeMarini dual stamps work great with that ball

Check out my avatar. I use everyone of those bats against 44s

Last edited:

r8dr_rider

Also try to get your hands on the ASA red Easton Salvo. That bat is a beast. 1 pc bat. Once it’s broken in it’s fire and a tank.

Mookie91

Addicted to Softballfans
Any ideas for those of us looking for a new bat? I’m looking at the Worth Cobra Jet

Last edited:

BBiskis

Some of the Anarchy bats will hit 44's. I can't confirm but I've heard that the new Suncoast ASA stuff can hit 44's, supposed to be a good stick.

I also have a Boombah T3 that I would consider moving. About 1000 swings on it and still has a ways to go before you have to worry about it failing compression.