Super Worlds in FL

kojak33

Addicted to Softballfans
So NSA is having their super worlds near Orlando, FL...we don't have NSA here so no FL teams qualify to play, and they won't let us, from corporate office.

If there's any teams that have qualified and aren't coming down here to play and wanna give me your team to use my guys in, let me know. We wanna play

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol u can't do this. Everyone has a specific player number an once rosters are froze right before state tournaments in nsa u can only add 2 players for worlds then 2 players for superworld. An all state tournaments have already been played

kojak33

Addicted to Softballfans
That sucks. What a fiasco NSA is. How you gonna have a Super Worlds in a state where no one plays NsA and no local teams can play. They're probably throwing away the chance of thousands of dollars from teams here that would play

I agree that they probably shouldn't be hosting Super Worlds in Florida. They've had issues with it in Columbus, which is more central to most of the teams. They even tried three "Super World" tournaments for a bit to get teams.

But earning your way to Super Worlds is part of why you are willing to travel. It's the last and final tournament of the series for most of the country. NSA also patrols it's rosters pretty well and letting people and teams in that haven't played NSA this year is a bad idea. It compromises the entire process.