Superdraft?

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
Come on BIGPAPA, We will grab swovvster and BJ and head on down..

Yeah...but if I wanted to play in a tourney with a lot of shaved bats I can just drive 5 minutes to league instead of 2 hrs to the zoo!

I did enjoy the first two...except near the end of the 2nd when ppl started jumping teams.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah...but if I wanted to play in a tourney with a lot of shaved bats I can just drive 5 minutes to league instead of 2 hrs to the zoo!

I did enjoy the first two...except near the end of the 2nd when ppl started jumping teams.

they should make it supplied bats then?

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
cuz metal can't be altered.... :rolleyes::D

They can but not as easy and a worked on metal anderson or demo isn't close to the performance of a shaved utrip stick. If they supply the bats and or use just metal it stops the cheating. Hell I play in a podunk little backwoods league and there isn't one team out there that doesn't have 1 douche bag sissy swinging one...many have mutiple bats. There are some that think that the shaved bat issue isn't as big as they say, but sadly they are wrong. You would be hard press to find a league or tourney in any state where they aren't being used. You got the dbs that want that edge because they can't hit the ball hard or do it because " everyone else does it " mentallity. I had a great time at the first two superdrafts and got to meet a lot of cool players from the board, but again you would have been hard pressed to find one team that at least one perosn wasn't using one.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
They can but not as easy and a worked on metal anderson or demo isn't close to the performance of a shaved utrip stick. If they supply the bats and or use just metal it stops the cheating. Hell I play in a podunk little backwoods league and there isn't one team out there that doesn't have 1 douche bag sissy swinging one...many have mutiple bats. There are some that think that the shaved bat issue isn't as big as they say, but sadly they are wrong. You would be hard press to find a league or tourney in any state where they aren't being used. You got the dbs that want that edge because they can't hit the ball hard or do it because " everyone else does it " mentallity. I had a great time at the first two superdrafts and got to meet a lot of cool players from the board, but again you would have been hard pressed to find one team that at least one perosn wasn't using one.

i wasn't serious :D

but red ASA recoils should be banned from the Superdraft tho'

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
I would be in, but don't see it happening.

Less than 3 pages in and already people are crying about setting rules, etc. when all Coach wants to do is measure interest....

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
This would be awesome.

I will check on flights out of Charlotte then.. Thanks!

You could actually check on flying into Kalamazoo (Direct Air i believe has flights out of there) or even flying into Grand Rapids airport. Both closer then Lansing or Detroit.

aburhart

Just call me B
I would be down for another superdraft in the zoo. I could bring at least four guys with me that played in the last one.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Would be fun. Think I have a tourney that weekend. And it'd be on kzoo probably and not Detroit. Would probably be best to fly into grand rapids also.

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Superdraft is an awesome event, everyone should try to make it.

If things cbange in the next few months, I would definitely be in. So I guess that's a maybe.

Made the first two and had a blast. It's always great to put faces to board names. And the whole event is one good time.

gitsum

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd be interested. Got to know early to make work/travel arrangements. If it was a one day tournament like Phoenix Superdraft, I go for that. If it's a two day tournament, it would be hard. Kalamazoo isn't a major flying hub, so I have to fly into Detroit and make the long drive, back and forth. I'm already taking Friday off to travel, and I can't miss work that following Monday. I know superdrafts are fun to attend and to play in, I make it effort to go if it works.