Supplements before a game?

hitsone

try 5 hour energy, It works really well but you need to buy 2 of them when going to a tournament.

Teammate and i tried that, Never seemed to make a difference to me but just destroyed him. Total freak out swinging early, overrunning flies.
Guess it just depends on the individual.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
I have drank this stuff called REDLINE before some games when I needed a boost, worked pretty good but gives some people the jitters. Not sure if they sell it any more

Chowder

Addicted to Softballfans
my bro use to swear by this stuff called gakic all i know is it tasted ****ing nasty and smelled even worse

I remimber that stuff. Came out around 2002. It was supposed to be the best "pump up" stuff for working out. I never really got much out of it though.

laverdt

Addicted to Softballfans
I take amino acids the morning of the tournament and then make sure to eat some protein of some sort during the tournament so my muscles can recover properly.

swerv512

Manager
i have some nOXplode that i was using for weights. it makes me take the biggest crap after about 15 min of digestion- but then, it's all concentration and power!

newnoiz

Addicted to Softballfans
jacked is just a bunch of 1,3 and 1,3 is not the best thing to be taking large doses of. probably will be pulled from the market at some point. ill drink an energy drink if the game is particularly early, but they are just caffeine, taurine and glucuronolactone which doesnt have a great effect. i just need it to wake up, not get extremely stimmed.

THE ICON

Addicted to Softballfans
no explode may cause dehydration due to blood near the skin surface causing excessive sweat.

newnoiz

Addicted to Softballfans
no explode may cause dehydration due to blood near the skin surface causing excessive sweat.

not true at all. all these no products are vasodialators, and will enhance bloodflow, but that wont cause dehydration of excessive sweating. especially being as they are loaded with stims and caffeine which are vasoconstrictors. seems stupid to combine them both and that is why these products do nothing for body mass. the stims are the only reason why you would be dehydrated, and even that is a longshot.

grubd

Banned User
Molson Canadian is an awesome pitcher to supplement your softball league games. Gets you jacked and ready to explode.

ironhead_79

Part Time Player
Red Bull and Vodka really helps me, but after the 3rd or 4th inning it seems to take on a different effect, 3 balls instead of one. But by then I could give 2 schits, lol.

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't take any supps before a game but I do have a little bottle of orange juice, while I'm driving to the fields. It's just something that me and my buddy from HS did before football, wrestling and baseball games. Just thought I'd keep it going

RLead

The ONE!
I am old so I have tried them all. No-Explode, could be bad timing but had some muscle pulls during that time period of trial. Jacked - did very well using it with no issues. 5-hour energy - I like it a lot, not sure if it does much but after a few innings when I crack the beers then I seem to get hammered quickly.
The caffeine pills sound interesting and I might try them - it is the pep that I am looking for!!