Swinging Bunt Team #1

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
Well see you wouldn't understand this concept. You hit the ball with the bat, see and sometimes you hit it like a man and the bat goes boom!!

;)

Oooooooooooooh. Yeah I'm not aware of how that works. Maybe you show me? Lessons maybe? In private hopefully :rolleyes:

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
Oooooooooooooh. Yeah I'm not aware of how that works. Maybe you show me? Lessons maybe? In private hopefully :rolleyes:

Wel maybe Don could help too. He'll show u a lefty swing I'll show u a righty swing then u pick what u like best.:D

stp_ball

Tripod
i just ordered the new 2013 stealth ( that black and cyan) SP12ST100 was hoping in could get it by then

Come to the party. Buy $100 worth of raffle tickets for that bat. Win bat raffle and take bat home Friday night. Return recently purchased bat. Problem solved.

.08ceasar45

Addicted to Softballfans
Come to the party. Buy $100 worth of raffle tickets for that bat. Win bat raffle and take bat home Friday night. Return recently purchased bat. Problem solved.

hahahaha, damn...didnt even see that they had that bat up for grabs

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Wel maybe Don could help too. He'll show u a lefty swing I'll show u a righty swing then u pick what u like best.:D

fathead knows my swing is prettier than don's, as is the person doing said swinging, so he should be looking at mine

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
fathead knows my swing is prettier than don's, as is the person doing said swinging, so he should be looking at mine

Really??? Shouldn't you be complaining about something on Facebook? Quit creepin' the championship team weirdo.

brando0539

The Meat
I'll be at the party too. I have heard from everyone now... Let's Do this!!!

I'm packing the cold gear just in case!

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
I'll be there at 7:30 boys. Gonna miss golf and the benefit party. My son has his first travel baseball game Friday.

stp_ball

Tripod
I'll be there at 7:30 boys. Gonna miss golf and the benefit party. My son has his first travel baseball game Friday.

Good luck to the lil man. I'll make sure I keep feeding Brandon drinks at golf and the party. Maybe we'll get to see him throw up at the fields.

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
Dear Mr. Kellington,
Please, for the love of God and all that is holy, keep your pants on tomorrow!!!!!! Good thing there's no women's tees on the ball field.
Thank you,
Everyone!!!

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
Dear Mr. Kellington,
Please, for the love of God and all that is holy, keep your pants on tomorrow!!!!!! Good thing there's no women's tees on the ball field.
Thank you,
Everyone!!!

No **** if there were lady's tees you'd never have your pants on!!!

Dear Mr. Kellington,
Thank you,
Everyone!!!

You know you're disappointed you didn't get to see it in person.