Swinging Bunt - Team #7

Boom31

Addicted to Softballfans
damn... i showed this thread love when i thought no one was a board bro on here... now this thread has more posts than my own teams thread! and im helping it right now.. crap!

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
damn... i showed this thread love when i thought no one was a board bro on here... now this thread has more posts than my own teams thread! and im helping it right now.. crap!

That's how we gonna roll. We gonna sneak in and then finish with a BOOM!!! I have decided yet if I mean softball related or not haha

KevBo#1

Coach
Actually. I took the day off to re-grip all my bats and organize my bag!!

I was going to buy some bat tape so I could re-grip my bats, but then I was reminded that I didn't crack the starting line-up.

I guess I will use the tape to re-grip my beer coozie! :rolleyes:

jshell73

Far from Normal
Actually. I took the day off to re-grip all my bats and organize my bag!!

I'm surprised you weern't working on that 5 page team email.

The one that says you have to hustle out every hit. Even fly balls. And that you always hit the cut off on throws from the outfield. Round every base by 3-5 steps so you're ready to go to the next base in case of an overthrow.

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher

The one that says you have to hustle out every hit. Even fly balls. And that you always hit the cut off on throws from the outfield. Round every base by 3-5 steps so you're ready to go to the next base in case of an overthrow.

I got that one last year.....

KevBo#1

Coach

Thanks Jason - just what I didn't want to read. I'm blocking all Jose emails from this point forward. :D

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
IMG_0221_zpsbb53422e.jpg

Champs bisches!!!!!

KevBo#1

Coach
You know it!! Mayo all the way! What a fun bunch of dudes. The bunt is simply a damn fine fun experience!

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
I disagree sir miracle whip and Mayo are not the same thing!!

KevBo#1

Coach
It's a mayo like substance! I think we are splitting hairs.

Doesn't matter because the air horn rained supreme!

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
LMAO.... You may be a lil right might be splitting hairs but no way will I let someone say miracle whip is same as Mayo.... Miracle whip is flat disgusting but on the other hand Air Horns are Sweet and GTG....lol congrats again on the Win Team 7 and the Richard pitcher...