Team Combat with tacky barrel - dual stamped

greenpathy

Addicted to Softballfans
i have this same bat and can not find the compression threshold numbers for it..so what do i do about getting a stamp on it..at what rate would they fail it??

UncleMosk

Would think it's 1200 since most combats were. Only Rocket Launcher/ TRex were @ 1100. Had a TRex and it was testing @ 1375 out of wrapper.

greenpathy

Addicted to Softballfans
i just need confirmation because my league said if they can not find the bat in the book then they will not stamp it. thats why im asking.

So we have about 150-200 swings on the ASA Rogo now and everyone on the team uses it. It is the best bat we have by far. A couple of the guys noticed the sound has changed when a ball is hit but I really can't tell a difference.

I have 2 of the Utrip Rogo's (Blue/White and Black/Orange) models and they smoke the ball. I was thinking of getting the yellow ASA one but I wasn't a fan of the dual (275) Team Combat that I had. As always, there are people who want to throw that bat in the garbage, so trying to find reliable feedback is great. I know this is an older thread, but how did the bat hold up???

ShortYellowBus

Elitist @tonys1 is the only guy here looking for a sick bag when Combat gets brought up.

Combats aren’t terrible, and they do hit the harder balls extremely well. I just don’t see all Combats as a credible alternative to leagues using mush 52’s.

The more broken in, the better.

D-ROCK13

Elitist @tonys1 is the only guy here looking for a sick bag when Combat gets brought up.

Combats aren’t terrible, and they do hit the harder balls extremely well. I just don’t see all Combats as a credible alternative to leagues using mush 52’s.

The more broken in, the better.

Absolutely agree, great with 44s and 40s and love the sound and feel, not quite as good with 52s imho. At least the utrip and dual stamps ive swung. Never swung an asa combat though

Has anybody here used/had the '16 Bhose (Black/White) bat? I'm not super sold on it compared to my others, but I think the barrel might be stiffer and might need more BP. They claim it is a balanced bat and they are pretty wrong about that, definitely has an endload compared to my other balanced Combats. Just over here patiently waiting for the sound and performance to kick into high gear.

Any peoples thought/inputs/feedback?

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I have 2 of the Utrip Rogo's (Blue/White and Black/Orange) models and they smoke the ball. I was thinking of getting the yellow ASA one but I wasn't a fan of the dual (275) Team Combat that I had. As always, there are people who want to throw that bat in the garbage, so trying to find reliable feedback is great. I know this is an older thread, but how did the bat hold up???
It has held up great. Has tons of hits on it now. I really think it is a great bat. Most of the team is still hitting the Combat.