Team GTFO ver 1.3

Country I think we chunked it. Wink saw it and can vouch for it. It had a knot a little smaller than a golf ball. I've never seen one out of the wrapper do that.

I'd have to swing it solid grainger to say. I hit like diarrhea saturday. Nothing like I was in BP friday.

onlyworth10

I Quit
It was funny after he caught it, for that split second when I hit it my eyes were probably as big as dinner plates. It was the perfect storm of pitch location, angle of deliver and body position, and i killed that ball. He balleted around it like i lobbed it to him.

You hit like FC..wasnt anyway you was blowing me up:D

select_22

The Veteran
Strawberry tripped me out man. When FC was behind the plate he told me that you were going to be the cutoff man if anyone stole second. I died laughing.

Fireman can toss a mean knuckle ball back to the pitcher though!

I think had FC been swinging a cut cartel he might have sliced the ball in half!

Marko13

I just zoomed in being on my phone and it looked like some good swings from some of us. Not me though. I look like I'm taking a dump in all of mine. I haven't realize how big my beard actually is though until those. ;)

The beard is huge. Im actually quite jealous of it. The longest i can go not shaving is only a month.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I grew my beard out a couple months ago but it never got really full like strawberry's , it got long it just didnt look all natural like berry's does

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
If I had a job that didn't have a grooming policy I'd have a full grown beard Duck Dynasty style for sure.

Stretch19

Grow up
could someone explain this to me, please?

9AF959BB-D362-4309-BDB1-C1F17FB8A5CD-7871-000004236FA72CCE.jpg