Team GTFO ver 1.3

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
If anyone wants to tell me which picture is them I can caption your name under it. Some names I recall, some I dont. Ill try to update the ones I remember,

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
^^^^^^^^^^ I knew at the kilt that you were full of **** and this post confirms all of my thoughts

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'm just giving you **** about the beauty if your eyes man , it's all good. You should find us a spot on the beach up there to rent for a weekend and have a gtfo weekend party

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Yeah that was our speed line up with you leading off devils in the 2 hole and me batting 3rd

I despise leading off, I like to have a runner to give me a little extra incentive...just a mental thing I suppose.

Was it just me or were the umpires terrible? There were more times than I can remember in a tourney that either they looked at eachother because both were watching the runner and not the catch, or neither would make a call on a catch/no catch. Or one I hit where I think the guy trapped the ball, the home plate umpire looking directly into the sun called it an out, and the field umpire with an angle where he wasnt looking into the sun said he didnt see it...nobody on base mind you.

WTF?

ogsoftballplaye

My first trip to TK was aight. Disappointed with our personal waitress but some of the others going around were pretty spectacular. Even the afro american ones. Bishop u didnt like my mushroom comment I can tell lol. It was all out of jest. But Chris your comment to Moore34 was freeking funny.

Stretch19

Grow up
bishes at tilted kilts are the rejects that couldnt get on at hooters or are simply working there before they hit the skript club at night...skanky hos, but i love em