Team GTFO ver 1.3

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
bishes at tilted kilts are the rejects that couldnt get on at hooters or are simply working there before they hit the skript club at night...skanky hos, but i love em

I will agree with the second half of this statement, but not the first. I think its just a different type of girl. In my experience most of the girls at hooters are more "girl next door" looking ( MOST of them), the girls at TK are stripper hot. More tattoos, etc. I like that in my eating establishment.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Maybe i didnt give it a fair chance then.

I mean realistically you cant go wrong with either one, except for some areas just have terrible talent. Generally the ones near major cities, or colleges have the best girls, in my limited experience. But you should probably go there a few dozen more times before making a decision. Its the only responsible thing to do.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
My first trip to TK was aight. Disappointed with our personal waitress but some of the others going around were pretty spectacular. Even the afro american ones. Bishop u didnt like my mushroom comment I can tell lol. It was all out of jest. But Chris your comment to Moore34 was freeking funny.

Og what mushroom comment are you talking about? I'm not easily offended and I hope I didn't come across like that in any way at all, I had a really good time at the kilt and thought we had a pretty laid back group of guys there. Well at least the ones on our end of the table, I didn't get to talk to Chris that much I think I talked to you, Moore, Justin and jt pretty much the whole time.

ogsoftballplaye

Og what mushroom comment are you talking about? I'm not easily offended and I hope I didn't come across like that in any way at all, I had a really good time at the kilt and thought we had a pretty laid back group of guys there. Well at least the ones on our end of the table, I didn't get to talk to Chris that much I think I talked to you, Moore, Justin and jt pretty much the whole time.

Yeah. I was joking around with ya about if you didn't like mushrooms you were gay. Lol. I got the mushroom swiss burger. I was just talking out my butt is all.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Yeah. I was joking around with ya about if you didn't like mushrooms you were gay. Lol. I got the mushroom swiss burger. I was just talking out my butt is all.

Oh yeah I remember that now, I thought Chris's sandwich was covered in those nasty things but it was onions which are gtg in my book. Sorry if I acted like it offended me man it really didn't and I hope I didn't act like it did , like I said it takes a pretty good bit to offend me you can ask jt. I guess I'd just have to be the ghey then cause I can't stand mushrooms. :eek::eek::D:D

ogsoftballplaye

Oh yeah I remember that now, I thought Chris's sandwich was covered in those nasty things but it was onions which are gtg in my book. Sorry if I acted like it offended me man it really didn't and I hope I didn't act like it did , like I said it takes a pretty good bit to offend me you can ask jt. I guess I'd just have to be the ghey then cause I can't stand mushrooms. :eek::eek::D:D

Na it was just the look on your face. It was like what in the world is this guy talking about. Lol. Which is all good I was just talking crap man. Then what Chris said to Moore34 made me wig out. Chris made me laugh the hardest out of anyone at TK. However FC took the cake with his 2 Ks. Strawberry had me cracking up too. We may not have won a thing but the GTFO bragging rights but I enjoyed myself and it was worth the 5 hour ride.

wink

Winkleton
none of the 3 swings i saw were very wink like

Nope.
Was very uncomfortable and awkward all day!!
I think cause my regular team was there and just felt weird......
Not making an excuse, I hit like **** period! Definitely wasn't me!

select_22

The Veteran
Aww wtf being all mushy up in here GTFO with that.

And hooters>kilt I don't care for my ***** to attack me when I am going in for the goods.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Na it was just the look on your face. It was like what in the world is this guy talking about. Lol. Which is all good I was just talking crap man. Then what Chris said to Moore34 made me wig out. Chris made me laugh the hardest out of anyone at TK. However FC took the cake with his 2 Ks. Strawberry had me cracking up too. We may not have won a thing but the GTFO bragging rights but I enjoyed myself and it was worth the 5 hour ride.

My face looks ****ed up all the time don't take it personal

Aww wtf being all mushy up in here GTFO with that.

Stfu and GTFO me and og are spending quality time together:D

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
I still say team 2 would win 7 out of 10 games. You just happened to catch us when two of our best players, top of the lineup guys, couldn't hit a lick all day. Not to mention our sloppy defense. We'll get our revenge some day!!! ;)

select_22

The Veteran
Hey, I have seen someone K3 times in one game. I have K'd looking before.

Just means you are being patient and the ump was being a prick!

onlyworth10

I Quit
I still say team 2 would win 7 out of 10 games. You just happened to catch us when two of our best players, top of the lineup guys, couldn't hit a lick all day. Not to mention our sloppy defense. We'll get our revenge some day!!! ;)

GTFO with this crap..we would take 8-10 against yall...Me and Rega didnt hit all day... and justin,, well he just cant hit...or throw...but he drives a badass truck :D

select_22

The Veteran
Agree, and once we got our defense positioned correctly, well we only gave up like 5 runs to Outkast, but it took 3 games and 4 innings to do it :/

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Any of you mofos playing at metro saturday? I think I saw that Southland would be there. Just wondering if I'll see any of you there.

Rega17

'MERICA
GTFO with this crap..we would take 8-10 against yall...Me and Rega didnt hit all day... and justin,, well he just cant hit...or throw...but he drives a badass truck :D

One of my worst days hitting ever... I'm just now coming out from under the rock after that performance.

select_22

The Veteran
Lol, i asked him that also, he said that he left him off it to start because he was playing with GTFO and didnt want it to mess anything up with him playing another tournament with different team, idk.

I am sooooooooooooooooooore though!

select_22

The Veteran
make him play third, the balls will coem fast enough in the hot corner for him! I was sure you were gonna make the catch after ball shoot up out of your glove at 3rd against outkast