Team XX-X Demarini

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
they put up a good show against COMbat/Laservision yesterday at the asa 2k in Portland, Oregon... had a little misshap with the Pitcher and 2 bag... they hit ran into each other after the play was over. But, they kept it close the whole game...

good to see a local team

also saw those one.12, those are some sweet looking bats. Each Demarini team had 3 of them.

B17

Where's Larsen?
Those XX-X guys can play.

I watched some of the KTI (Newbill's Crew) and XX-X guys mash the hell out of the ball with those ONE.12's on Friday. The auto body shops will probably get some good business tomorrow.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah.... they were using pillows out at Delta, but still looked like there was some good pop. It was crazy how different the FSE, Afflicted sounded compared to a few teams swining the broken in flex;s on other fields...

is xx-x a C team???

AAAthletics

Addicted to Softballfans
Team XX-X

We are ASA C. The new ONE.12 was the real deal this weekend. Guys who like a little end load will love this thing. Only wish i could have gotten to use it more, damn basepaths. I ran into Rusty and got spun into the path of my 2b's throw. Nighty Night.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
We are ASA C. The new ONE.12 was the real deal this weekend. Guys who like a little end load will love this thing. Only wish i could have gotten to use it more, damn basepaths. I ran into Rusty and got spun into the path of my 2b's throw. Nighty Night.

oh crap... you got hit by the throw? I thought you guys got twisted up and then you were down... Couldnt really figure out what happened. Loved those jerseys...

you ok now?

B17

Where's Larsen?
Yeah, AAAthletics is one tough MoFo. Got blasted in the head with a ball at point blank range and still carried on with his drinking for the weekend. He got his "man card" upgraded to platnum this weekend.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
it was fun to watch the different styles of play... COMbat much bigger team, and you guys were super fast... I thought it was comical how you guys showed up almost late, your whole team rolled in 2 mins before the game started.

ck1

The Madness

Sleep tight buttercup.... :D

AAAthletics

Addicted to Softballfans
J-Bombs

I'll be fine in a few days when this damn headache goes away. The couple weeks off from playing is whats gonna hurt the worst.

kfire21

Banned User
Wish I could report better news down here in Florida. DeMarini Headbangers took it on the chin this past weekend. Using the new J2 and they are hot. Oh welp, ISA States in a month...I'll keep you updated. Or check out on face book Demarini Headbangers.
KF

AAAthletics

Addicted to Softballfans
Doc said no play til the swelling around my occipital bone is gone. Guess the ball could have broke that bone and detatched my skull. Who would have thought wearing my mask forward was the wrong way.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
Doc said no play til the swelling around my occipital bone is gone. Guess the ball could have broke that bone and detatched my skull. Who would have thought wearing my mask forward was the wrong way.

time to get a worth pitching helmet huh? Man sorry to hear that... you guys were looking really strong, glad to hear it wasnt worse then it is though...