Not GTG Teams Anthony Soler

johnls722

Addicted to Softballfans
l purchased a brand new bat from this guy he has 28 positive feedback soon as l had it there was something lose in the bat, a weight from the handle l believe, he said send it back he will fix it or give me a new bat l sent it back 2 weeks ago amd he still hasnt returned my call or my bat or my money.

Joker

721579ff-9430-4607-830e-10929dd3abdc
joxrsqt.png

Joker

holy **** this guy is soleragg, one of the biggest pieces of **** scam artists on this site

12036418_10153204034627055_6125512462972631719_n.jpg

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah always uses (pics won't load/having troubles posting pics) bs with every thread he posts..

Wata DOUCHE

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
Something always seemed off when trying to deal with this guy. I hope that this BS gets worked out.

johnls722

Addicted to Softballfans
The craziest thing is l seen he had positive feedback on the site and made a trade with him. It worked out fine, then l got a bat for a guy on my team and now he is screwed.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok is it just me or have you noticed op..

It's seems this Soler (teams) douche has disappeared from the boards since this was posted, he was all over the boards and now nothing..

Unfortunately he's probably floating under another username..

SMH

johnls722

Addicted to Softballfans
He just messaged me saying he needs my address that he sent the bat back to Miken and they havent sent him one back yet but he will give me a senior ultra 2 black thats used. The bat l paid for was NIW and not a senior bat. I said give me the $ back he hasnt responded to me now. Biggest scam artist in the world. Stay far away from this guy.

johnls722

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh and to make it better when l sent the bat back l included a paid return shipping label.