Tell Me My Co-ed Team's Record

ElementIce20

The Silent Dude
my co-ed team... they bring all right bats because Fremont League (in norcal) is strictly with bats and isnt allow hot bats!! I cant bring my 2 hot bats to Fremont league because i have ressy and sbgv. I havent bring my Schutt + for 2 weeks because it was left at my parents home while i was playing ball up at Pinole. Now, i am going to bring my Schutt + to tomorrow night to check with red umpire to allow or not allow. I hope it is allow, so i can WHACK .375/44 white ball.

co-ed players bring- worth amp, worth insanity, easton hammer and gen 1x...your opinion on those bats (friendly reminder, my co-ed players are new, lack of experience, and rust).

I wasnt sure if i should buy Demarini Bruiser for team ? your opinion would be helpful, thanks-

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
my co-ed team... they bring all right bats because Fremont League (in norcal) is strictly with bats and isnt allow hot bats!! I cant bring my 2 hot bats to Fremont league because i have ressy and sbgv. I havent bring my Schutt + for 2 weeks because it was left at my parents home while i was playing ball up at Pinole. Now, i am going to bring my Schutt + to tomorrow night to check with red umpire to allow or not allow. I hope it is allow, so i can WHACK .375/44 white ball.

co-ed players bring- worth amp, worth insanity, easton hammer and gen 1x...your opinion on those bats (friendly reminder, my co-ed players are new, lack of experience, and rust).

I wasnt sure if i should buy Demarini Bruiser for team ? your opinion would be helpful, thanks-

For what you'd pay retail for a Bruiser, find a nice Anderson metal on here.

bear's dad

1 Thess. 4:11
Playing on a work/church team stinks. IF they all the players stink it's kind of hard to say something without anybody getting feelings hurt. I guess as long as its fun on those teams sometimes thats all that matters

Our team is like this too. I have a few players that are really good (I'm not one of them). Most of the team are first-time players and everyone always seems to have a great time even though we have been beat by an average of 16 runs each game. The thing that kills us is the singles that turn into triples or HR's due to outfielders getting burned... Oh well, at least they're having fun:eek: