Tell Me My Co-ed Team's Record

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Take a look at the bats and let me know. We've played 8 games. The Mayhem is mine BTW.

061300_194400-1.jpg

I was standing there just shaking my head and said to myself "You have to take a picture of this ****!"

Last edited:

adunn83

Jesus saves!
Take a look at the bats and let me know. We've played 8 games. The Mayhem is mine BTW.
th_061300_194400.jpg

I was standing there just shaking my head and said to myself "You have to take a picture of this ****!"

3-5 but the pic is fail.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
If the pic was larger than like 100 pixels I might be able to identify them. In any event, I'll guess 2-6.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm trying to make it larger, sorry guys. I'll list them from top of pic to bottom:
Platinum
Typhoon
Old Louisville Slugger
Worth Mayhem M798
Louisville Slugger ?
Worth Powercell
and the granddaddy of them all..... the 38oz Black Max bottle bat. The gal that swings this bad boy is about 120 pounds.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
As long as everyone swings your Mayhem you are ok.....but we really want to know if the chicks are hot or not. That is really what matters in coed.

bryanvw61

Addicted to Softballfans
7-1 with the one loss because you couldn't field enough girls one night due to the country concert in town

Gado

Addicted to Softballfans
Coming from someone who has "It's a poor musician that blames his instrument." as his sig Id say 8-0 to back it up.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Coming from someone who has "It's a poor musician that blames his instrument." as his sig Id say 8-0 to back it up.

Touche! I'll swing the Black Max on Sunday this week, just for you. I'll hit that 3-4 hole the same as always. I'll go out there and laugh just like every other Sunday. I have an idea the outcome will be the same...... we're 0-8. It's a work team, what am I gonna do......

They're good people, just not very good ball players.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
7-1 with the one loss because you couldn't field enough girls one night due to the country concert in town

Oh, heck no, concerts in the park is on Tuesday nights and coed is Sunday!;)
(that was in my best Southern drawl/dialect)

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Touche! I'll swing the Black Max on Sunday this week, just for you. I'll hit that 3-4 hole the same as always. I'll go out there and laugh just like every other Sunday. I have an idea the outcome will be the same...... we're 0-8. It's a work team, what am I gonna do......

Could be worse. Game ended tonight with our #10 spot batter being thrown out FROM LEFT FIELD. It's rec league, so it's not a big deal but it still sucked because after him we had alot of good hitters and we were only down by 3. He's a big guy (probably 6'1 350ish), decent hitter but footspeed, well, ya. Also has an anger issue, was so mad he just walked out after the game, didn't shake hands or anything. He's a brother of a guy on the team and we need guys, and when he's not pissed he's a nice guy. I'm probably going to have a chat with him next week in any event.

Last edited:

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
Could be worse. Game ended tonight with our #10 spot batter being thrown out FROM LEFT FIELD. It's rec league, so it's not a big deal but it still sucked because after him we had alot of good hitters and we were only down by 3. He's a big guy (probably 6'1 350ish), decent hitter but footspeed, well, ya. Also has an anger issue, was so mad he just walked out after the game, didn't shake hands or anything. He's a brother of a guy on the team and we need guys, and when he's not pissed he's a nice guy. I'm probably going to have a chat with him next week in any event.

Hilarious, the laugher it uncontrollable. :D

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Hilarious, the laugher it uncontrollable. :D

The sad thing is I was walking to the end of the dugout getting ready to request a courtesy runner (for obvious reasons). I saw the throw and turned in disbelief to see him being thrown out. Never seen it happen from left field before.

Villeson

Addicted to Softballfans
In my Co-ed church league you can pretty much line up the teams by the bats and it will show you whos in first place... lots of decent church ball players get boned by cyclones and Blades...

FreakShow34

One minute left
So ... you took your camera to a CO-ED game and proceeded to take pictures of the bats?

WTF is wrong with you... post pics of the chicks on your team or GTFO.

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
now nobody really cares what your record is.

take pictures of the gloves and you can get better idea of your record

coleman135

Lead Farmer Mother****er

Playing on a work/church team stinks. IF they all the players stink it's kind of hard to say something without anybody getting feelings hurt. I guess as long as its fun on those teams sometimes thats all that matters

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
I played against a co-ed team 2 years ago with an OG Extended, OG May98, SCN8 Flex, and at least one other very good composite. Then they took the wrapper off a SCL1 clear blue turd. And almost everyone swung that one because it was the newest and "looked the coolest."

We beat them and my team was bad itself. Tried to buy the OG Ext with no luck.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Wouldn't matter what bats my co-ed team used, we'd still probably lose every game. It's a bit hard to win when basically every girl in the lineup is almost always an automatic out. It's church league and our church has 2 teams... one stacked and mine. Tried to recruit better players (girls especially) but was unsucessful.

The other team, btw, wins all the time only using an old 2003 Easton Tri-Shell (http://www.softballfans.com/reviews/bat.php?v=Easton&id=35) and an orange and black Cyclone.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing on a work/church team stinks. IF they all the players stink it's kind of hard to say something without anybody getting feelings hurt. I guess as long as its fun on those teams sometimes thats all that matters

That's where it is. I didn't even sign up to play initially. The only other ball player on the team came to me after they walked in ten runs a game after each of the first two games and asked if I'd pitch. He then proceeded to tear up his ankle.

paulypal said:
take pictures of the gloves and you can get better idea of your record

I'm actually pitching low and outside on purpose. I'm trying to get the ball hit back at me. That should tell you something.

coleman135 said:
Oh, ten years ago I probably would have been screaming like a madman out there. Now, I'm just kind of chuckling to myself and just shake my head. I umpire and one of my fellow umps was keeping a running total each inning of how many outs we should be at for the inning. We reached 9 a nine count to get to 3 outs one inning, he thought that was pretty darn funny. Bastard.

coleman135

Lead Farmer Mother****er
Oh, ten years ago I probably would have been screaming like a madman out there. Now, I'm just kind of chuckling to myself and just shake my head. I umpire and one of my fellow umps was keeping a running total each inning of how many outs we should be at for the inning. We reached 9 a nine count to get to 3 outs one inning, he thought that was pretty darn funny. Bastard.

I was the same way when I played coed for our church team I would just shake my head and laugh. I am not like though when I play with my boys in games. Then its all business