Tennessee Roll Call #6

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
Drove 1:45 to cookeville to wait 3 hrs to get told it was rained out

Looked on Softballwire at 7 am that morning and read a post that said "demarini still playing and on time.... Thanks"

Not one of the directors who was on the list to be called to enter the tournament even showed up. Truly unbelievable

Glad they didn't let us in. Church State got rained out so we we're hoping to pick up in Cookeville but Connie said no even though that would've given her an even amount of teams. Just another thing I don't understand about her.

Mwallace5

The Veteran
That's terrible... Athens finished at 3 Sunday morning but should have been later. One of the teams forfeited the championship game

Adam3

HAS BEEN
Guys need to get on here, and personally thank one of our board brothers "nam2212" out of Memphis.. We hav never meet in person or talked on the phone other than text, but this dude seriously came through and hooked me and the family up with tickets to the PGA Fed Ex St.Jude Classic. I tried to pay him or take him to dinner or even give him ball gear. But he insisted he woulnt take anything from me. So thank you brother. This board has truly hooked me up with some amazing people. Thank you all for everything you do for me and my family.. Happy 4th of July to you all.

Thanks from the Brasher family

Mwallace5

The Veteran
We put a throw together team to play in an all nighters in Dalton Ga. I realized I'm too old to stay up that late and play lol

phuncky

Be good or be good at it!
sup guys, haven't been on here in a while. finally got the family moved to Monroe tn north of Cookeville and trying to get back in the grove of things. hope everyone is doing well and had a good year playing ball.

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody looking to hit some in the Nashville/Lebanon area? I just moved back to TN and I'm looking to get some swings in.

Good job Jack Day!!

jack#8

Back to Easton
Anybody looking to hit some in the Nashville/Lebanon area? I just moved back to TN and I'm looking to get some swings in.

Good job Jack Day!!

My brother!!!!! How have you been? Glad you are back.

Good job Jack Day!! Haha i still do that and laugh !!

stickem

I put my team in Lower Thursday only to find out Friday that I have to work this Saturday :mad:

Told my team they better win at least two games Saturday so I come Saturday night or Sunday lol.

what happened to lineshot? i see it's hilldale now, the church team you play with and a few of those guys.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
LineShot and my church team are two different teams. Me and a couple of the guys on that team do go to the same church and play on my church team.

As far as LineShot goes, we lost a couple guys and a few others left to play with another team with one of the guys that left plus we haven't played in any ISA tourney this year. The two big ones we've played in were NSA, hence why I put my church team in this weekend since we've played in ISA this year.

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
My brother!!!!! How have you been? Glad you are back.

Good job Jack Day!! Haha i still do that and laugh !!

I've been good man. How about yourself? I'm glad to be back too.

I'm trying to find people to hit with around Nashville, but I'm not having any luck at all.

That will never get old.

jack#8

Back to Easton
I've been good man. How about yourself? I'm glad to be back too.

I'm trying to find people to hit with around Nashville, but I'm not having any luck at all.

That will never get old.

I will be in Smyrna this weekend with the wife. They are playing ISA state this weekend. Our division didn't make so I'll be a base coach. Give me a shout if u have a chance.

There is some guys on here we can hook u up with. I'm sure there're some people in your area. Adam know s everybody down there

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be in Smyrna this weekend with the wife. They are playing ISA state this weekend. Our division didn't make so I'll be a base coach. Give me a shout if u have a chance.

There is some guys on here we can hook u up with. I'm sure there're some people in your area. Adam know s everybody down there

Will do. Are you sure you're qualified to coach bases?

I messaged him. He's like me and is out of the game. I've got that annual air national guard tournament next month so I'm in a little bit of a hurry.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Will do. Are you sure you're qualified to coach bases?

I messaged him. He's like me and is out of the game. I've got that annual air national guard tournament next month so I'm in a little bit of a hurry.

I'm the best base coach they have!! (Nobody else wants to do it)