Texas middle shooting... Cruz where you at.. :)

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
Playing at BLD blows big time. You wait until 11 to play a game. If you win you play at 8pm if you lose 11pm. Then you wind up playing until 2am if you lose a game then have to be back at 8am. Nice fields and concessions, but it's not worth all the BS.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Playing at BLD blows big time. You wait until 11 to play a game. If you win you play at 8pm if you lose 11pm. Then you wind up playing until 2am if you lose a game then have to be back at 8am. Nice fields and concessions, but it's not worth all the BS.

yeah that's what I meant the fields and the level of play.. not sure why they run the bracketts the way they do...

Last time I played there was in Jan and it was a mud bowl I was just glad they didn't call it hate driving to have a Tourny be cancel like Budfest..

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
yeah that's what I meant the fields and the level of play.. not sure why they run the bracketts the way they do...

Last time I played there was in Jan and it was a mud bowl I was just glad they didn't call it hate driving to have a Tourny be cancel like Budfest..

When was Budfest canceled?