Thank you, Vinci!

KennyG2019

I recently received a beautiful, custom TJ1952-OB, but it was too short...and the black dye was "bleeding". I contacted my Vinci rep (Doug at Glovelution) and he contacted Vinci for me.
Guess what...Vinci is replacing my custom glove for free and allowing me to keep this imperfect one! Can you believe it?!
Thank you, Doug, for "going to bat for me"...and thank you Vinci for standing by your product!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0220.JPG

Last edited:

KennyG2019

Has anyone had an issue with this model not running true to size?
Wayne at Vinci offered to exchange a BR46 for my TJ, but that glove too big..It really runs true to size!
What should I do? Any suggestions?
Thanks

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Once you start breaking it in and the pocket starts getting deeper, I'd look for that measurement to get bigger. My TJ plays stupid big

KennyG2019

That's good. I like stupid!
I wonder why some Vinci patterns, like the BR46, start off at the correct size while others like the TJ-OB and (I'm told) BMB-OB have to "grow" through the break in process to the stated size.