That Wax - not cool

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
WTG That Wax!! NOT!

Thanks for shipping our uni's "ground" across country after the guy handling our jerseys for our team said that we would pay the difference to ensure we had them for this weekend. Those jerseys are going to be fun to have on Tuesday of next week. ****ing douchebag.

Don't see doing business with you again. But good job pushing the order of 127 shirts out in ten days, I'm sure that didn't have anything to do with ours taking seven weeks....:wtf2:

:tool:

KEN3EXPRESS

Addicted to Softballfans
4 weeks....

don't forgot that we were told 4 weeks and here we are at week seven....great business practice......:madfawk:

Jimmy34

Board Prick
I was unaware that your shirts wouldn't be there tomorrow, I was assured they were shipping Monday and you'd have them Friday as promised by the company who had your full subs made for me, anything full sub I can't do in house and I contract out...there have been issues with artwork where it's been a back and forth correcting issues and/or file problems and color issues I've had with some contractors doing the work for me...

With my new full sub person in place my stuff has been perfect and times are 4-6 weeks, in emergency cases I was able to get a few people who paid a lot more, their stuff in 2 weeks or less...

I sincerely appologize your shirts won't be there for tomorrow as I was assured they were shipping Monday...I can only see if I can get fedex to change to next day as of now and see what I can do to get them to you by tomorrow...

You guys have my direct cell number, if calling me out on here is easier than calling me on the phone so be it...

Not sure the cursing is warranted but if you feel better and it helps than it's all good...

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
I was unaware that your shirts wouldn't be there tomorrow, I was assured they were shipping Monday and you'd have them Friday as promised by the company who had your full subs made for me, anything full sub I can't do in house and I contract out...there have been issues with artwork where it's been a back and forth correcting issues and/or file problems and color issues I've had with some contractors doing the work for me...

With my new full sub person in place my stuff has been perfect and times are 4-6 weeks, in emergency cases I was able to get a few people who paid a lot more, their stuff in 2 weeks or less...

I sincerely appologize your shirts won't be there for tomorrow as I was assured they were shipping Monday...I can only see if I can get fedex to change to next day as of now and see what I can do to get them to you by tomorrow...

You guys have my direct cell number, if calling me out on here is easier than calling me on the phone so be it...

Not sure the cursing is warranted but if you feel better and it helps than it's all good...

i love you!!!:thumb:

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would you do business with someone who has "Board prick" as their title? That's just silly.

Wupang

530sports.net
Jimmy has been great for more then 20 orders I have done with him! When you outsource, you run the risk of taking the brunt of customers fury as a middle man. I know this 1st hand as the company I used for my full subs had many problems and things were late. I have now found a great company that get's things out fast and efficiently! I will continue to use Jimmy for my semi subs, as he has always communicated with me and as busy as he is, always comes through. I hope you guys get your stuff and even though it may be late, like the quality of the product.

kgarrison3

Manager
I understand things happen, but the guy dealing with you guys(Jesse) has been saying for a couple weeks now that we would pay whatever is needed to insure we had them for this weekend. They shipped out tuesday, and when I called and talked to Jimmy34 tuesday morning he promised me they were 2 day shipped, and would be here friday at the very latest. Once again I understand **** happens but 7 weeks later and we still don't have jerseys that we even were willing to pay extra for because we need them for a tourney this weekend. If you got ahold of fedex, and had them arrive friday that would be amazing, and greatly appreciated by all the guys on our team Im sure. Ive read nothing but good things about you guys, so Im hoping this was a one time mistake, and that once we do get them the quality is top notch.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would you do business with someone who has "Board prick" as their title? That's just silly.
Apparently:rolleyes::thumb:

I will soil my pants if Jesse walks up to the fields Sat AM with shirts. Gonna magically pluck the box off of a trucks somewhere in the middle of who knows where, run them to the aiport get them routed and delivered...... riiiiiight.

It sounds good though:bsflag:

Too bad that effort wasn't put in the first time.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
My effort is always 100%, for single shirt orders to 120+ shirt orders...I called FedEx last night and also this morning, if the shipment was anything but ground I could have had it moved up but because it was ground they won't do anything...

I'm super sorry this happened and again I was assured the shirt were going out Mon for Fri delivery...I feel horrible and would do anything and pay anything to FedEx to get the shirts to you guys in time but they won't help me at all...

All I can do is appologize, say I ****ed up by not checking up on the shipment and making sure it went out when it was supposed to...

Jesse and I think a guy or 2 on the team have my cell, if they want to call and scream at me I always listen...I really am sorry guys...

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Sorry about your problems. Jimmy's a stand-up guy on the couple of orders I did through him. He took responsibility for the screw-up and that's a step in the right direction. Good luck and hopefully you'll be stylin' for the next tourney now.

BT802

The Veteran
Unfortunately we had the same exact thing happen with our full subs at the beginning of the year. As a matter of face if I didnt know any better I'd think you were describing our order to a T. It makes him look bad being the middle man on the full subs when its mostly out of his hand.. still he knows this is a risk he takes. A few of my guys still aren't happy.

As for the semi subs he makes on his own in house, absolutely ZERO complaints. The shirts are great and they have been at my door in less than a week. This includes two full team orders at separate times, as well as adding 1-2 shirts here and there as we picked up players. I don't think I'm even going to bother with the full subs next year, I'd rather have his semi subs honestly.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Unfortunately we had the same exact thing happen with our full subs at the beginning of the year. As a matter of face if I didnt know any better I'd think you were describing our order to a T. It makes him look bad being the middle man on the full subs when its mostly out of his hand.. still he knows this is a risk he takes. A few of my guys still aren't happy.

As for the semi subs he makes on his own in house, absolutely ZERO complaints. The shirts are great and they have been at my door in less than a week. This includes two full team orders at separate times, as well as adding 1-2 shirts here and there as we picked up players. I don't think I'm even going to bother with the full subs next year, I'd rather have his semi subs honestly.

Your full subs actually got to me in the time I wanted BUT, the whole front logo was ridiculously horrible...then it took longer to get the replacements...

Semi subs I have full control over, with full sub stuff I finally have 2 people I trust to make things faster and pretty spot on size wise and with colors...

I made some not so good moves trying to find the right person to do full subs and regret it...I don't take it as a life lesson nor do I call it growing pains, I just call it stupid choices...with the prices I charge for artwork and product I'm not making a killing, I'm just trying to do the right thing and sometimes it bites me in the ass...

I'm really sorry about the BS with full sub stuff and I'm working hard to get everything right...

i still have a few teams that ordered early and still can't get the companies to make them right or get colors right...I've even went and had new stuff made for teams out of my own pocket just to do the right thing...

If you don't do full sub stuff in house you are at the actual manufacturers mercy do do the right thing...doesn't always work out...

I'm very sorry for some of the teams who ordered any full sub stuff before mid may because the companies I used don't seem to care about too many things other than their own business...it's unfortunate because I do semi's for some guys on here as contract work and always make sure they are happy with everything and make sure their stuff is just as important as my own...

sjury

The Old Man
My effort is always 100%, for single shirt orders to 120+ shirt orders...I called FedEx last night and also this morning, if the shipment was anything but ground I could have had it moved up but because it was ground they won't do anything...

UPS can upgrade from ground. Fed ex has three different divisions...Express, Ground, and Home Delivery. Once it gets into their system it's a done deal. I'm surprised more people don't go USPS, now with their upgraded tracking they are a little better deal for standard size boxes and packages, and flat rate.

mbw

Truth. When they did come, (the correct ones), I was pleased with the full subs. As BT said, his semi's are legit. Full subs are legit, when you get them and when they do them right.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
UPS can upgrade from ground. Fed ex has three different divisions...Express, Ground, and Home Delivery. Once it gets into their system it's a done deal. I'm surprised more people don't go USPS, now with their upgraded tracking they are a little better deal for standard size boxes and packages, and flat rate.

I've tried to ask about USPS but the answer is usually "we ship fedex" and get issues with asking about USPS, I send 99% USPS Priority and never have issues...as I said before, I'm just an outsider so I'm not as important as I thought...I have a few issues I still need to clear up and then I'm done with them...I tried, they tried it just didn't work out...