That Wax Sports/Twisted Sports Team Uniform Flyer UPDATED

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Don't get stuck with fly by night guys, Facebook guys popping up all over the place and now guys from who knows where trying to take your teams hard earned money...we have been around for a few years and I personally have worked with and for some of the best companies in the business for over 10+ years...

We do full sub shirts IN HOUSE, all of our semi work is done right here in house...

I personally have just recently lowered our pricing to help teams so they don't have to use unknown companies who will just forward your email to someone else to do the work and don't know if they will be around later in the year when you need them...NO MIDDLEMAN INVOLVED HERE - Deal direct with the owner...

Call/Text/email/message whatever...I'm usually around...

-Six-

Weiner
I've heard nothing but good stuff about jimmy.
Maybe you should make your own thread and gtfo his

jdogg_23

retired
I've heard nothing but good stuff about jimmy.
Maybe you should make your own thread and gtfo his

Hey jimmy is a great dude, his work is good. If he messes up though he won't return emails, private messages, and just ignore you. He's been remaking me some shirts since last year!! Thanks a lot jimmy

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Hey jimmy is a great dude, his work is good. If he messes up though he won't return emails, private messages, and just ignore you. He's been remaking me some shirts since last year!! Thanks a lot jimmy

That doesnt really sound like a great dude...

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
Yep, ignores customers waiting.. thing is if it will take a little longer just let people know and. Communicate with them the whole time.. not just ignore and hope they quit blowing you up.