The 2011 Philadelphia Eagles thread...

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Bunch of bridge jumpers in here and the Romo thread. Go Skins...1st in the East!!

It ain't bridge jumping. Most everyone is sick of Reid getting out-coached yet everyone in the media sucks his nuts like he's a 5 time SB champion. If they somehow make the playoffs then he'll be hailed as a savior that was able to take a disconnected team and make them gel when their backs were against the wall. Give me a ****ing break. The smutty fat ass needs to go and take along his piece of **** O-line coach....I mean "defensive coordinator" w/ him :rolleyes:

gal419

I.B.E.W. Local 126
It ain't bridge jumping. Most everyone is sick of Reid getting out-coached yet everyone in the media sucks his nuts like he's a 5 time SB champion. If they somehow make the playoffs then he'll be hailed as a savior that was able to take a disconnected team and make them gel when their backs were against the wall. Give me a ****ing break. The smutty fat ass needs to go and take along his piece of **** O-line coach....I mean "defensive coordinator" w/ him :rolleyes:

My sentiments exactly. Week in and week out the fat prick gets out coached and then we we have to listen to bull**** press conferences.

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
In last weeks game then they played the Dirty Birds it was him trying to many trick plays. The good teams in the NFL line up and say here it comes now stop it. Quite putting double reverse pitch back option plays and just run a core of 15-25 plays. It's that simple.

njarcher21

Addicted to Softballfans
In last weeks game then they played the Dirty Birds it was him trying to many trick plays. The good teams in the NFL line up and say here it comes now stop it. Quite putting double reverse pitch back option plays and just run a core of 15-25 plays. It's that simple.

no, it's too simple. Andy Reid is always the smartest guy in the room. His offense is soooo complicated because he is so smart.

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
Tomorrows press conference:

"I take full responsibility for that. We have learn from our mistakes and get better. Hey, listen, Mike's a great quarterback, he's doing a great job back there and we just have to get better at putting him in the right situation to make him successful. Time's yours."

Mike Bradley

Addicted to Softballfans
Philly tries to be too cute on offense. JUst line up and run the rock. leave all the fancy pass plays or gadget-y run plays in the locker room and make the simple plays.

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
The good news is the Eagles should get a high draft pick after this season.

The bad news is they suck drafting players.:mad:

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Let me continue on from the Phillies thread.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
Huge hole to dig out of now for the Eagles. They went out and got Asso and he played more man to man than zone in Oakland. Should've traded one of the DB's for a decent LB'er to help out in the middle. I'd run Man 2 Man on the outside with Samuels and Asso and blitz DRC every play. But hey I'm no Andy "Pork Chop" Reid either. hahahahahahahaha

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
Let me continue on from the Phillies thread.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

It is funny, but what really makes me laugh, is the two people laughing the hardest in all of these anti-Phillies posts are from Colorado. Maybe you douche knozzles should worry about your stinkin' Rockies making the playoffs before you start running your mouths.

12th Man

OG COMbatant
It is funny, but what really makes me laugh, is the two people laughing the hardest in all of these anti-Phillies posts are from Colorado. Maybe you douche knozzles should worry about your stinkin' Rockies making the playoffs before you start running your mouths.

My job brings me to Colorado. I'm originally from NJ. I'm a Yankees/Raiders fan.

So again I say. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHHA!

Gateway Man

Addicted to Softballfans
Do not know why eagles fans are pouting. It is just coming back around for them. As a teenager and young adult, I witnessed many bad calls and cheapshots to their benefit. One example was a game in 1990 where the skins had them beat all game then they cause a fumble from Gerald Riggs then illegally forward lateral the ball for a 50 yard gain. Then who could ever forget Andre Waters aka Captain Cheapshot ending the placekicker Jess Akinson's career. No sympathy here

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Do not know why eagles fans are pouting. It is just coming back around for them. As a teenager and young adult, I witnessed many bad calls and cheapshots to their benefit. One example was a game in 1990 where the skins had them beat all game then they cause a fumble from Gerald Riggs then illegally forward lateral the ball for a 50 yard gain. Then who could ever forget Andre Waters aka Captain Cheapshot ending the placekicker Jess Akinson's career. No sympathy here

More like Captain Suicide. I guess all those leading w/ the head shots scrambled his brain.

LightsoutLions

ahhh that was back when i liked the eagles!

Reid needed to be gone years ago!! Any eagles fan will tell you his clock managment has always been horrible. He claimed to be a pass first offense when McNabb was there but but only had a #1 reciever for a year. I honestly think under a more conventional coach we might have won a superbowl with McNabb. Oh and if it is 3rd and a couple he will run a HB dive even though the running game hasn't worked the enitre game.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guys on nfl network said reid has never had a blocking tight end and has never been much for smash mouth football. That says a lot. It says to me we are soft and will try to trick you instead of play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
The guys on nfl network said reid has never had a blocking tight end and has never been much for smash mouth football. That says a lot. It says to me we are soft and will try to trick you instead of play the game the way it was meant to be played.

His mentor was Mike Holmgren who wasnt much different in his offensive or defensive philosophy.

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
There is another overrated coach imo.

He and Favre together were great together, apart neither were quite the same. Holmgren could have owned GB instead he got into a pissing match with Wolf. Wolf to this day blames Holmgren for that SB loss to Denver as I do. Holmgren let his ego and rumors of him leaving the team distract attitudes that week.

Great article about Wolf and Holmgren.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/29487844.html

Last edited:

njarcher21

Addicted to Softballfans
On the real...who the **** is jason kelce? There is an issue with your squad when a 6th round pick, terrible, rookie center is yapping off at fans and the media with a 1-4 record.