The Association

Joker

this is why the nba sucks

WarmheartedBothCurlew.gif

Primo

fat and famous pablo
There's a prep bball tourney here next week....

Josh jackson, Rawle Alkins and Thon mutha effin Maker.....damn

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Ha, ha, ha........Blatant double dribbles......Traveling, push offs, flops and star treatment. I'm surprised that anyone gets excited about professional basketball anymore.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
More flopping is all. When people flopped in the 90's they'd usually been clubbed.

ntz

tricknollegy
When people say **** like double dribble I automatically know they have no idea what they're talking about. That's not even a rule, much less something that happens.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Is that somehow different that the 90's?

In the 90's they never got away with this bull**** to the degree they do now...........From you statement, I doubt that you even watched basketball back in the 90's. Probably repeating something you heard somewhere, rather than having real experience as a fan to draw from.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
In the 90's they never got away with this bull**** to the degree they do now...........From you statement, I doubt that you even watched basketball back in the 90's. Probably repeating something you heard somewhere, rather than having real experience as a fan to draw from.

So you never saw rodman play?

Stretch19

Grow up
old people are funny, i swear

cant watch basketball now because of flopping, star treatment, travelling and blatant push offs...really?

yeah cause jordan never travelled, vlade never flopped, jordan damn sure didnt push off to hit the game winner over byron russell in the 1998 finals and no, nobody ever got star treatment back then..that just started happening now

there are more top all time top 100 players in the NBA right now playing, than there ever has been; just embrace the change and STFU

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you can dribble stop and dribble again without a penalty? Or maybe use both hands simultaneously to dribble?

Stretch19

Grow up
lemme know if youd care to place a wager on it none the less...since you read the nba rule book for fun and all apparently

ntz

tricknollegy
I could be wrong I talk out of my ass most the time. I've never read a rule book in my life

Stretch19

Grow up
RULE NO. 6
PUTTING BALL IN PLAY— LIVE/DEAD BALL
Section I—Start of Games/Periods and Others

g. On the following infractions, the ball shall be awarded to the opposing team on the sideline at the nearest spot but no nearer to the baseline than the free throw line extended:
(1) Traveling
(2) Double dribble
(3) Striking or kicking the ball on any
situation except a throw-in
(4) Swinging of elbows
(5) 24-second violation

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Double Dribble got nice with it on Nintendo. Also, I rarely say traveling. It's walking to me.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I'm sure it's been said already but the NBA is doodoo now. I'll probably still watch when it gets deep in the playoffs but that's about it. I play fantasy every year and it sucks worse every year. I also know less of the players every year. I don't think I can name 5 current centers.

Stretch19

Grow up
which is a true shame, because there are some really good centers in the league right now...andre drummond is one of them