Semper
B&B

B Flight
Cookies/Terrys
Worshams
Elite
Kwik Kuts

ROBO won the MVP with a 928 average, hitting 26 for 28

it was an awesome tournament i would recommend it to everyone next year.

mihklo

Yeah that huge break killed us. They put up 6 in the first and we had some errors that hurt. Lost by 2 or 3. Then we came out and ended the if game in 4.

mihklo

You guys were hitting it well when we were watching. Some of those guys hit nothin but straight gas

Just got stationed in Charleston, SC. I live around the Goose Creek area, at the Naval Weapons Station. I am looking for a rec team to join. Mostly play outfield but have played everywhere to include pitching. I have a fairly flexible schedule. Just looking to get my foot in the door and play some ball. I wouldn't mind playing some more competitive ball but I don't think i could hang with some people. Any advice or people to contact would be cool. I have been trying to google local leagues just not having any luck so I figured I would give this a try.

mihklo

Just got stationed in Charleston, SC. I live around the Goose Creek area, at the Naval Weapons Station. I am looking for a rec team to join. Mostly play outfield but have played everywhere to include pitching. I have a fairly flexible schedule. Just looking to get my foot in the door and play some ball. I wouldn't mind playing some more competitive ball but I don't think i could hang with some people. Any advice or people to contact would be cool. I have been trying to google local leagues just not having any luck so I figured I would give this a try.

Leagues are getting ready to start out at Hanahan and also Gahagan. Hanahan might have already started. Gahagan for sure hasn't. I might contact them and see if they have any teams lookin for players. Or just show up to the fields. Intramurals will also be starting within the next few months on base.

Leagues are getting ready to start out at Hanahan and also Gahagan. Hanahan might have already started. Gahagan for sure hasn't. I might contact them and see if they have any teams lookin for players. Or just show up to the fields. Intramurals will also be starting within the next few months on base.

I am going to play with my unit on base. Also, looking to play out in town. Moved from Cali where they play year around and playing 3-4 nights a week. So playing once a week on base doesn't itch the feeling I get to play. I will look into getting ahold of Recreation Leagues out in town and seeing if a team is short on people. Thanks.

Country35

Banned User
Rshane99 is currently putting a hit out on me......

4 bullets to each E team and full subs to whoever shows up with my head