the Carolinas

Stretch19

Grow up
ah, ok thats good news...he looked like he was healing faster than expected at league ball tuesday night, so thats a plus

cain is the man so that doesnt surprise me...dude is as tough as it gets, but damn he keeps getting smoked

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
ah, ok thats good news...he looked like he was healing faster than expected at league ball tuesday night, so thats a plus

cain is the man so that doesnt surprise me...dude is as tough as it gets, but damn he keeps getting smoked

Glad he's doing better. That didn't take long

Stretch19

Grow up
i was getting ready to offer up my services as a fill in, but looks like there wont be any need for that...another day, another broken dream

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok boys of Carolina, I will be in Charlotte on Wednesday and Thursday night. Hoping to maybe get a couple games in while I am in town for work.

Anyone help a guy out

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok boys of Carolina, I will be in Charlotte on Wednesday and Thursday night. Hoping to maybe get a couple games in while I am in town for work.

Anyone help a guy out

Im not sure about all of the leagues, but the ones I know of just had the championships on Wednesday. You may have to settle for BP.

Stretch19

Grow up
it i was in charlotte for 2 nights solo, the last thing id be wanting to do is to play ball

go to cabo fish taco to eat while youre there...trust and believe

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
it i was in charlotte for 2 nights solo, the last thing id be wanting to do is to play ball

go to cabo fish taco to eat while youre there...trust and believe

Any other suggestions. I dont drink so going and sitting at a bar is not on my todo list.

Work ends about 6 pm, and sitting in a hotel room alone all night is not exactly a good idea to me as well

gfrmedic

<font color="#551A8B">OG Pirate Aaarrgghh!</font>
New Bern, NC

Anyone in or around New Bern with the hook up on leagues. I'll be looking a team for fall ball and would love to get some swings in this summer. Any help is appreciated!

Stretch19

Grow up
Any other suggestions. I dont drink so going and sitting at a bar is not on my todo list.

Work ends about 6 pm, and sitting in a hotel room alone all night is not exactly a good idea to me as well

i said to go eat at cabo fish taco...who said anything about drinking?

cjf20

Addicted to Softballfans
Just curious how a certain Utrip "director" can hold a "state" tournament with made up HR rules?

5HR, then out for D?
3HR, then out for E???
2HR, then out for REC???????????

And these are on 300' fields, not the tiny fields at Ferguson. To me, it seems like he is just using the USSSA name to make his backyard sanction seem more reputable. Thoughts?

jrxp

Pull side Judy
Just curious how a certain Utrip "director" can hold a "state" tournament with made up HR rules

Not sure who ur talking bout ;) but not sure why u would make the jump unless u thought u would get more teams each week but upper still hasn't made....the only way a upper team plays together every week is on a church team lol.. Plus usssa gets their cut now.. So that's my opinion but he is at least added Shelby to his playing fields

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Incredible shot by Ryan Harvey during the LongHaul Bombers event in Tampa Bay.

[ame]https://youtu.be/e72iWDVCeJs[/ame]

Also I got to swing a broken in Nighthawk over the weekend. It is hotter than a firecracker lit on both ends.

ogsoftballplaye

I saw you guys won it. When are they giving you a shirt man???? You stick out a little. LOL. What did you do in Myrtle?

I have a shirt. It was stinky and sweaty from Saturday. That's why I couldn't wear it Sunday lol.

I hit the pitcher twice. Once in the thigh and once in the shin. Bat passed both times of course. Death threats were made. The actual field ppl wanted to call the game. Umps did call the game and then the TD talked them into letting us finish. Ump behind the plate came over and asked us to stay out of the middle please. First time I'd ever heard an ump tell a team to stay out the middle. Was pure craziness. 2 ppl got ejected from the opposing team for profanity and throwing a punch. It was just a crazy game.

ogsoftballplaye

Was a crazy weekend overall though. There was drama between Carolina Cartel and Luxury Simplified also. I will say this though. Cody handled everything that came his way very well. Dude will go far as a TD........

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
OG, i got to watch some of the shenanigans on FB live. From the other side of things. I was wondering who had been hitting that poor pitcher, he was all mangled up.

ogsoftballplaye

OG, i got to watch some of the shenanigans on FB live. From the other side of things. I was wondering who had been hitting that poor pitcher, he was all mangled up.

I was the only one to hit the pitcher. There was anywhere from 4-7 balls hit at our pitcher but he gloved them or the 5 man did or they made it through. Noone cares about that aspect of it though. It is what it is man. They sat on the bleachers and watched our 2nd game. They shouted and talked crap and took shots at players on our team and tried to look all big and bad. Well this continued when our game started and it continued til we run ruled them.

ogsoftballplaye

There's quite a few that need to be bumped so comp tourneys can make. Not sure if they'll bump mid year or not. I could see us, chews crew, dsm, next time, strictly business, luxury simplified, and Carolina cartel being bumped.

mihklo

Nope. Because none of those teams would play comp willingly. They'll go find a diff association that lets them play down.