For Sale/Trade The Exclusive List of Exclusive No Buy/Sell/Trade Bats

Jcowart

Addicted to Softballfans
The bass bats aren't exclusives. They can be found on multiple sites. This is also true with the Ds plague. These bats shouldn't be on the list. Exclusive= 1 retailer selling them.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Worth DRASH Warfighter Titan

I have issues with this one being on the list...

It's a RI Titan with a sticker on the taper.
Not to mention that some proceeds for this sale went to Military Charity...
I don't think they issued more than the pre-order btw...

The Dan Smith Plague was and still is available at more than one place.

I brought this up in the Combat section. Apparently they were "exclusive" to a retailer here out west and another in NY... I would think that since they are non related companies, that the exclusive tag be dropped

Still not understanding why the ban of trade or sale against all these sticks which are non NIW

Last edited:

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
The bass bats aren't exclusives. They can be found on multiple sites. This is also true with the Ds plague. These bats shouldn't be on the list. Exclusive= 1 retailer selling them.

sorry u got it all wrong my friend

Exclusive= sbfs store doesnt sell them

For tenth time im all for rule of NIWs but used come on

FBCBaller8

Manager
Well the Bass Mandingo is no longer sold by an online dealer...since only 300 were made...supposedly. Does this qualify as a "non current exclusive bat" that is eligible to be sold or traded on this forum????

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Well the Bass Mandingo is no longer sold by an online dealer...since only 300 were made...supposedly. Does this qualify as a "non current exclusive bat" that is eligible to be sold or traded on this forum????

Yes, the Mandingo can still be bought online and there were 500 originally made not 300 and they have just released a second batch of them without Jeff Hall's name on them since he's back to swinging Worth bats...

FBCBaller8

Manager
Yes, the Mandingo can still be bought online and there were 500 originally made not 300 and they have just released a second batch of them without Jeff Hall's name on them since he's back to swinging Worth bats...

Thanks man...I deleted my post...sorry I meant 500...I don't understand why say some bat is exclusive and then come out with a second batch....but I guess its still an OG since it has Jeff Hall's name on it...ijs....what do you think?

cmo27

Local Celebrity
The WSE is no longer available for purchase NIW from that retailer.. It was exclusive at one point and is now sold out and will never be made again.. They now make the LE as its replacement and it is claimed by the manufacture to be a different bat.. The WSE should be removed from list except for selling as NIW/NOW.. Selling a used WSE in no way can affect SBF sales as it can not be acquired NIW from any retailer.

Jcowart

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry u got it all wrong my friend

Exclusive= sbfs store doesnt sell them

For tenth time im all for rule of NIWs but used come on

Just because the Sbfs doesn't sell a bat doesn't make it an exclusive bat. An exclusive bat would be one made for a specific store to sell (I.e. Dvs1, super freak, mayhem xl, etc.). The bass bats weren't produce for any one specific store to sell.

ICEMANDB77

Banned User
The WSE is no longer available for purchase NIW from that retailer.. It was exclusive at one point and is now sold out and will never be made again.. They now make the LE as its replacement and it is claimed by the manufacture to be a different bat.. The WSE should be removed from list except for selling as NIW/NOW.. Selling a used WSE in no way can affect SBF sales as it can not be acquired NIW from any retailer.

WSE and LE are the same bat Same model #

blov10

Nortadakota

Second batch means they aren't exclusive anymore then.

1st run...exclusive
2nd...mass production

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
So I was just thinking (which is never a good idea), but won't this rule drive up sales for other bat stores that sell exclusive bats? For instance, I am really interested in swinging a particular Worth bat (a 2 piece black and grey one), but because we can't trade any used ones on here anymore, my only option in getting one is to buy a new one or look on the bay. I really wish they would change the rule about trading used exclusives.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Since a lot of people were mentioning making a list, I thought I would start one with current exclusive bats still available from other retailers that you are not allowed to buy/sell/trade or ask where to buy on the SBF forums.

WORTH
Mayhem - May98A
Mayhem XL - MAYMXL
Greg Connell 2010 M75120 - SBMGC
DRASH Warfighter Titan
Resmondo World Series Edition (numbered and non-numbered)
Resmondo Duo - SBMDUO

How come the 2010 connell is on here but not the 2011? The 2010 is no longer the current exclusive.

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
connell 2 is sold at multiple stores and I don't think it should be considered an exclusive bat.

alteredzx

Bazinga
connell 2 is sold at multiple stores and I don't think it should be considered an exclusive bat.

But originally it started out as an exclusive bat to only one company. In the other discussion thread it mentioned, that it did not matter how many stores carried the bat if they were the only ones offered to carry it.

I am hoping not cause I have one I would like to trade, but the mod I sent my question too has yet to return my PM.

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I had mine up for trade/sale for the last 2 days, and it got deleted today and I got a warning. The Demarini Legend was originally an exclusive, but now has come to SBF so it's not exclusive anymore. What's the difference between the Connell 2 and the Legend?

alteredzx

Bazinga
Well I had mine up for trade/sale for the last 2 days, and it got deleted today and I got a warning. The Demarini Legend was originally an exclusive, but now has come to SBF so it's not exclusive anymore. What's the difference between the Connell 2 and the Legend?

Worth didnt ask SBF to carry it. They were able to get the Legend. :confused:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

I reopened your thread. I didn't realize it was carried at multiple places now.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
This list is going to be impossible to keep up to date with so many conflicting reports of where bats are sold. One says it's an exclusive and then it is discovered that multiple stores sell it, but not SBF so should it still be on the list? :confused:

I hope a mod will update this list as they deal with requests from people asking if their bat can be sold here. I will never be able to keep up.

pdausman

Crashing Cups
Sbf we have a problem

Even the OP of this Sticky thread can't keep a list straight. It's just chaos. If you're going to make horrible rules, please find a better way to help us understand them (keep an updated list for us). I think it's bad when members have to do it for you, but can even understand them/keep things updated for you.

Alternatively you could make rules that punish the real people who abuse the site, not players who casually buy/trade/sell items.

I would hate to see a new forum pop up that takes traffic away from this site.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not that I can't keep it updated, it's more that I don't want to and feel that it's not my responsibility being as this is an issue that mods should be dealing with. I just made this list to get the ball rolling. I still think the rule is fuzzy especially when some "exclusive" bats are appearing at multiple retailers but not SBF.