For Sale/Trade The Exclusive List of Exclusive No Buy/Sell/Trade Bats

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Rules have been updated and used exclusive bats are now GTG, however if someone is found selling "used" bats that are new they will be subject to removal.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
Rules have been updated and used exclusive bats are now GTG, however if someone is found selling "used" bats that are new they will be subject to removal.

I added the bit about used exclusives being ok to sell on the OP. Are there any exclusives listed that should be removed/added/ i think someone said the SBF store now sells the Legend?

AJ22

Super Moderator
I added the bit about used exclusives being ok to sell on the OP. Are there any exclusives listed that should be removed/added/ i think someone said the SBF store now sells the Legend?

Legand is not an considered an Exclusive, but the store still sells ..

http://www.softballfans.com/shop/product.php?productid=2159&cat=199&page=1

I believe you are missing both makes of the Connell .. you have one listed, but the other one not listed :
- Worth 2011 Mayhem Greg Connell II SBMGC2 (white color)

The one you have listed is :
- Worth SBMGC Greg Connell 2010 M75120 Mayhem 120 (orange color)

Any CURRENT Exclusive that is NIW/NOW will not be allowed to be sold/traded. All USED Exclusives can be sold/traded as long as there is no mention of a competitors website ...

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Don't like it, then don't post ?

Has to be some protection for the store, shouldn't there be ? Its their site ...

Protection for the store are good prices and good service, that should be plenty.

I fully understand them not wanting people on here selling lots of NIW bats, that only makes sense. However blocking used bats was a joke.

I see Sonic said above that used bats are now GTG, which takes care of that.

However I have found out life goes on just fine without SBF's. The people make this site, not the other way around. I'm sure SBF's would run just fine without this forum but at the same time the forum would be pointless without all the members.

leftyon3

the world series resmondo and duo are now available at the store so shouldnt they be removed also

MonsterSpeed

Extra Hitter
This is crazy why even have a bat sales thread.

Wow how lame can you get. i agree with all who think this **** is wack. They're just bats....

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
i think you are mistaken sir if its nr niw you can sell it

If I am wrong, thats fine - but could you point out to me here in the rules where is says NR are excluded and are allowed to be sold? - the way I read it, it says NIW - NR or Not, the bat is still NIW - jus sayin....

New in Wrapper and New Out of Wrapper Sales

Selling of any NIW or NOW equipment the store sells is forbidden. This involves items the store currently has listed regardless of weight in stock (this means make and model of each bat. Regardless of FL, BAL, Supermax) and also selling/trading any NIW or NOW Exclusive bats from any other dealer (this covers all current exclusives from other sites), Used bats are fine as long as the name of the site is not mentioned, if any member is found to be selling "used" bats and are NIW they will be subject to removal, any other item not listed in the store is excluded. This also includes asking other forum users for products on the forums that we carry in the store. Any violation of this rule may result in a permanent ban from the community. All buy-ins of items the store sells or will sell will be deleted and the member will be banned if caught, plain and simple. Also, we will not tolerate any dealers that sell the same items the store sells and profiting off this site, if any member is caught selling for a dealer they will be banned.

leftyon3

If I am wrong, thats fine - but could you point out to me here in the rules where is says NR are excluded and are allowed to be sold? - the way I read it, it says NIW - NR or Not, the bat is still NIW - jus sayin....

New in Wrapper and New Out of Wrapper Sales

Selling of any NIW or NOW equipment the store sells is forbidden. This involves items the store currently has listed regardless of weight in stock (this means make and model of each bat. Regardless of FL, BAL, Supermax) and also selling/trading any NIW or NOW Exclusive bats from any other dealer (this covers all current exclusives from other sites), Used bats are fine as long as the name of the site is not mentioned, if any member is found to be selling "used" bats and are NIW they will be subject to removal, any other item not listed in the store is excluded. This also includes asking other forum users for products on the forums that we carry in the store. Any violation of this rule may result in a permanent ban from the community. All buy-ins of items the store sells or will sell will be deleted and the member will be banned if caught, plain and simple. Also, we will not tolerate any dealers that sell the same items the store sells and profiting off this site, if any member is caught selling for a dealer they will be banned.

it doesnt say either way but you would think if the mods didnt want people selling wr/nr bats that are niw it would be in here, either way no big deal to me

leftyon3

I just assumed it was ok because they never say anything about it, which led me to believe they dont want niw returnable bats sold here that they sell because it takes away from business

Sluggo

Addicted to Softballfans
So based on these rules, bass Mandingos should no longer be on list since they are not sold by the store and are not exclusive.

I don't remember the store ever selling these, but they were definitely not exclusive and they are not sold now.