The iTrader Feedback Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread for your discussion on the iTrader Feedback feature.

Anyone providing false feedback may be removed for the forums

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Ok, so, is it cool if I go back through my GTG feedback list and leave iTrader feedback for those deals, or is this just for deals from here on out? Don't wanna get in trouble.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Yes, all old deals you can update on, if you can find the thread attached to the deal then include that if not then no worries as alot of feedback will be too old to find.

To add feedback, goto the iTrader menu http://forums.softballfans.com/itrader_main.php? Located at the top of every page next to the forum rules link and search for the username and click views complete feedback details, then click leave feedback.

You can also get there by clicking the number in the feedback score located to the left

<<<<-------- of every post in the marketplace to leave feedback

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Yes, all old deals you can update on, if you can find the thread attached to the deal then include that if not then no worries as alot of feedback will be too old to find.

Cool, thanks. I don't imagine alot of guys will take the time to do it, but I figured when I have time to kill I might as well. :D

CYCLONES_COACH

Addicted to Softballfans
I updated all mine but its really no big deal when you just have 11. Glad to see this here. I had asked one of the mods about it several months ago and got no answer even posted about it somewhere in here. It's the same feedback system we used @ rctech.net and it worked well.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
It's under your name when you go to the selling section also. Pretty cool feature I think.

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah some people have tons of deals and will be hard to get all of theirs updated... but i think this is gtg

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
The long awaited iTrader has made it's way to SBF, this is going to be a trail phase to see if it will work for us. At this time you can use your GTG list to leave feedback for other members. I will be sending an email to members encouraging them to update their feedbacks for other members as well.

The iTrader WILL NOT replace the feedback section, please continue to post GTG, Buyer Beware, Need Help and NGTG threads. This is because if the developers quit updating the program all feedback in the system would be lost and the feedback section is our backup to this as well as a discussion for deals.
**Note** the itrader feedback ratings will show under the users post count, however they will only show in the marketplace (selling sections, buying section, etc) and not in the non marketplace forums to keep the postbit cleaner.

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
I was going to go back and leave feedback based on my GTG list, but I didn't track if I was the buyer or seller in the deals. I might just use the iTrader function moving forward.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
i'm going though recent deals, leaving good feedback in iTrade to match the GTG feedback already left in the sales section.

but, is this now replacing the sales feedback section?

Joker

i won't be adding my gtg list to the itrader system and i won't be using it in the futrue unless the current feedback system goes away

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
i won't be adding my gtg list to the itrader system and i won't be using it in the futrue unless the current feedback system goes away

This is sort of how I feel about this. Built up a bunch of gtg feedback in the old system, don't really feel like starting over, or asking everyone that I have ever dealt with to leave me itrader feedback

BigWhite

<font color="#00EE00">Charging by the Pound!!!</fo
This is sort of how I feel about this. Built up a bunch of gtg feedback in the old system, don't really feel like starting over, or asking everyone that I have ever dealt with to leave me itrader feedback

x2....I'm not going to ask 41 people to leave GTG again.

dr0p

w0cka fl0cka
The iTrader WILL NOT replace the feedback section, please continue to post GTG, Buyer Beware, Need Help and NGTG threads. This is because if the developers quit updating the program all feedback in the system would be lost and the feedback section is our backup to this as well as a discussion for deals.
**Note** the itrader feedback ratings will show under the users post count, however they will only show in the marketplace (selling sections, buying section, etc) and not in the non marketplace forums to keep the postbit cleaner.

Joker

i saw that, its basically a 2nd system there for no real purpose other than to have it there even though its been said over and over that coach doesn't want a lot of extra add ons and that the current feedback system works. am i wrong?

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
The only thing I will have to say is that I think it will actually limit the number of bad deals. How many times do you read a NGTG thread and someone posts a link to a bad deal that the person already has. The common response, "I didn't look that far back." People are simply lazy and don't go through all transactions. You would have to be an absolute idiot if you can't read feedback stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.