The iTrader Feedback Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
updated all my past deals :) Does it send them a PM saying their received a rating?

Nice to see this feature make its way here.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
I have all my updated. I had 65 or so and it took me 20 to 30 min to do it all. I printed out my thread of Rommel51 g2g list and did it from there.

OG_\FlyingPigs

Purrrrrr
If i leave feedback for a member thats GTG under the new system and they get the PM saying that i did and they dont give me a GTG rating back will it be okay for me to switch them to a Neutral deal for not leabing me the proper feedback? or is this possible? ::highrantsmiley::

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
May be obvious, but I will ask regarding multiple deals...we do multiple fb for same member or just once?

CRUZIZME

I'd Rather EH then DH
why this? I have over 300 deals do I have to do each on individual? So SBF going to be like the Bay now?

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
So this entire system is completely based on the honor system??? So two members who may never have done a deal with one another, but are cool with each other on the boards could conceivably give each other positive feedback without any verification. Is that correct???

WeaponX

Addicted to Softballfans
So this entire system is completely based on the honor system??? So two members who may never have done a deal with one another, but are cool with each other on the boards could conceivably give each other positive feedback without any verification. Is that correct???

They can do that regardless for example. OGFLYPIGS sold me a bat, but it was never posted or anything for sale Deal went perfect, no proof though

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
They can do that regardless for example. OGFLYPIGS sold me a bat, but it was never posted or anything for sale Deal went perfect, no proof though

But in this instance something was exchanged between the two of you, therefore constituting a deal. My point is two guys here, who don't exchange anything, other than the notion that they need feedback decide to provide each other feedback for one another just because they can. I understand your point that it can't be verified because there was no thread or post about it, which kind of amplifies my point a bit too.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
May be obvious, but I will ask regarding multiple deals...we do multiple fb for same member or just once?

I did multiple

Yes, just like our other feedback system

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Yes, just like our other feedback system

OK, then excuse my naivety for a moment, but now the new feedback will only show a score under for the user, right??? I understand this will be in tandem with and not a substitute for the current feedback system. That goes without saying.

Based on the members ability to search feedback, or the lack thereof, don't you think that the mere sight of just a number will satisfy those whom are searching this member out???

saint

OK, then excuse my naivety for a moment, but now the new feedback will only show a score under for the user, right??? I understand this will be in tandem with and not a substitute for the current feedback system. That goes without saying.

Based on the members ability to search feedback, or the lack thereof, don't you think that the mere sight of just a number will satisfy those whom are searching this member out???

Have you clicked the number and looked at the itrader? It's not just a number. it gives plenty of info. after a bit it will require a link to the selling thread.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Have you clicked the number and looked at the itrader? It's not just a number. it gives plenty of info. after a bit it will require a link to the selling thread.

Very interesting. I hadn't seen any feedback until I saw yours to be honest.

bigyankesfan

<font color="#0000CD">Top Fence Post Power-TFPP</f
i am lost.......how do i add my feedback onto itrader? can someone list it step by step please

Last edited:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Yes, right now it is based on the honor system until we get everyone's feedback updated. Once it is we will enable the require a thread to be attached to the feedback and also the suspicious feedback system that will alert us if someone is possibly trying to leave false feedback.

I have found and changed the phrasing in the system so it now lists as:
Good to Go +1
Buyer Beware -0
Not Good to Go -1

hopefully this will help everyone know how to leave the proper feedback

kweiss

Addicted to Softballfans
Great feature!! Definitely easier and more streamlined than the feedback forum. I would love to see this take over as the main system on SBF.

saint

Yes, right now it is based on the honor system until we get everyone's feedback updated. Once it is we will enable the require a thread to be attached to the feedback and also the suspicious feedback system that will alert us if someone is possibly trying to leave false feedback.

I have found and changed the phrasing in the system so it now lists as:
Good to Go +1
Buyer Beware -0
Not Good to Go -1

hopefully this will help everyone know how to leave the proper feedback

thank you sir.

cyber2nd

Luv the Stars n Stripes
I only had 13 deals so it was fairly painless for me. But I have left positive feedback for all 13 board members.

i prolly have 40-50 deals total (buying and selling/trading)on here over the years,all have been GTG,will they show up automatically,or will i have to go put them in myself.i have some deals that feedback was never left for me :mad: also.i never pushed it for anyone to leave it tho....

Big_Papi28

Insane Dedication to Performance #WHPH
I have found that some people are going to use it and some aren't. I updated all mine and have only recieved a few back while others must of opened and deleted the notification and are choosing not to use it..

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Way too much work into the old system to start something new now. Skip the Itrader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAIN

Rookie
The reason I added it is because I have been given more free reign over the forums and I want to add a feature that has been long overdue. You don't have to take part in it, its an added feature of the site not a required participation in it.

I don't care for the new system and I especially don't care for the PM's it generates when someone adds me to their list. How do I disable the system so I won't get a PM? Everyone already knows I'm GTG anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.