The iTrader Feedback Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacock

DBOTY 2011
Is there a reason why iTrader doesn't automatically come up with the username like it does in the search section?

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
I have found that some people are going to use it and some aren't. I updated all mine and have only recieved a few back while others must of opened and deleted the notification and are choosing not to use it..

I am seeing this too, it may be scrapped but going to give it a chance to run it course and see how it goes.

As for the PMs, I will check into seeing if they can be disabled temp.

second2noone

that would be nice if the username automatically populated. I agree some it might be hard to remember what deal (buy, sell, or trade) it was. I agree some people will use it and some won't. it will take awhile all my GTGs as I have over 60.

jlayne

Addicted to Softballfans
Some people don't use old way either. This is much more streamlined and easier to get instant feedback on a user. Just like we quickly see how many posts. This is much better in the long run. Other will have to stay for a while for further checking of high volume traders/sellers/buyers but they will also accumulate new feedback quicker than others as well. 6 months and most we will wonder why it was ever done the old way.

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
jlayne, you are probably correct, BUT............

Some people don't use old way either. This is much more streamlined and easier to get instant feedback on a user. Just like we quickly see how many posts. This is much better in the long run. Other will have to stay for a while for further checking of high volume traders/sellers/buyers but they will also accumulate new feedback quicker than others as well. 6 months and most we will wonder why it was ever done the old way.

with 17 pages of feedback, I don't have near enough time to go through them and get them transferred, wish I did. Sorry in advance to those that expect them.............................

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
with 17 pages of feedback, I don't have near enough time to go through them and get them transferred, wish I did. Sorry in advance to those that expect them.............................

You don't have to do it all at once. Just start on your list and do a few here and there. It's a really good system if/when everyone buys into it. Take your time and peck away at a few here and there. You'll find that once you get going on them, it's pretty quick.

AJ22

Super Moderator
I don't care for this new system either ..

HOWEVER, I can see the many positives that go with this as it gets further along into the growing stages. For now, it might not seem like a big deal as 90% of the current feedback that has been left for past deals will never get logged into the new iTrader system. Thats a shame as I myself took the time to give out over 165 GTG ratings but have not received many in return.

The negatives to this is many will just look at the number under a screenname .. as long as that number is not in the - or red, members will deal without searching. There are a few members at this site with over 50, 100, even 200 GTG deals. But, those members also have a NGTG thread or a Buyer Beware as a result of resolving a NGTG thread. All the new iTrader system does is go from say a 50 feedback rating to 49 if there is a NGTG.

I don't care who you are or how many GTG deals you have at this site, 1 NGTG is 1 too many. If you do not research still or read the actual feedback left in either the current system or the iTrader system, what good is tthe change ???

My advice :

PLEASE STILL SEARCH WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING !

jlayne

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't care for this new system either ..

HOWEVER, I can see the many positives that go with this as it gets further along into the growing stages. For now, it might not seem like a big deal as 90% of the current feedback that has been left for past deals will never get logged into the new iTrader system. Thats a shame as I myself took the time to give out over 165 GTG ratings but have not received many in return.

The negatives to this is many will just look at the number under a screenname .. as long as that number is not in the - or red, members will deal without searching. There are a few members at this site with over 50, 100, even 200 GTG deals. But, those members also have a NGTG thread or a Buyer Beware as a result of resolving a NGTG thread. All the new iTrader system does is go from say a 50 feedback rating to 49 if there is a NGTG.

I don't care who you are or how many GTG deals you have at this site, 1 NGTG is 1 too many. If you do not research still or read the actual feedback left in either the current system or the iTrader system, what good is tthe change ???

My advice :

PLEASE STILL SEARCH WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING !

Great Points. I still have done both ways. NGTG should be more obvious and staymore relevant on ITrader screen. Good points.

BIG JOE

One hit left!
This is not gonna last as long as the goodfellas clubs! This is impossible to go back and update. Terrible idea IMHO! Kinda like the Government.... trying to fix something that is not broke!

sungus77

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly, at first i thought it was a good idea... but now after doing a few sales, not so much. seems like a number of buyers ive seen just leave the itrader feedback and dont do the feedback section anymore.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Ok, I probably missed this...but how do I add the Feedback score? :)

Click on the screenname of the USER you want to leave feedback for. A green window pops up. Click on View Public Profile. This will take you to the USER's profile.

Once you are in the USER's profile, click on View Complete Feedbacks for (bottom left of screen). This will take you to the USER's iTrader profile.

Once you are at this screen, click on Submit Feedback For. This will take you to a Submit Feedback For screen.

Once you are in the Submit Feedback For screen, fill in the windows you wish and when done, at the bottom of the page click on Submit Reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.