The juice

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got one for fun. It's a 28oz and it makes me feel weak. I've never had a problem with any bats being THIS end loaded.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly, i think my 27oz j3u is just as endloaded as my team mates 27oz juice. j3u is stiffer and 12" barrel though

MPT23

Putting on the foil
that would be Silly...
the good kind of silly

The silliest !

As well as an ASA version of it.

Absolutely !

I just got one for fun. It's a 28oz and it makes me feel weak. I've never had a problem with any bats being THIS end loaded.

When i first got my 1st juice ( also a 28 ), it took me a while to get used to the combo of EL and flex. Once i mastered the juice, it is unmatched performance in my hands. A f****** beast of a bat and my favorite demarini. A senior version of the juice would be sweet as well !. JS

SPY

Banned User
I was never into composite bats I was single wall even in tourneys then I got a bass Mandingo and tried a juice for fun and after that tourney I ended up with six juices and sold that crappy Mandingo and I just love the juice I just hope they reissue that bat.

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
How does the juice hit the 52/300? Interested in finding one, but don't know if the league is going to switch from the 44/400 to the 52/300 or not.

I would assume it feels like hitting socks (like any soft barrel bat feels with the 300 ball)
But does it still perform?
Would be breaking it in with evil Bp and stadiums.

MotionMan9

The Veteran
I love me some Juice. The last utrip tourney I played, I had a hard time keeping the ball in the yard. Ended up hitting two DBO's in three games!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
How does the juice hit the 52/300? Interested in finding one, but don't know if the league is going to switch from the 44/400 to the 52/300 or not.

I would assume it feels like hitting socks (like any soft barrel bat feels with the 300 ball)

The end load will make the 52's go. Breqk it in with different balls and it will kill 52's once broken in.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Luv you man, but....hell no

i'm telling you it is, but i can't guarantee my team mates juice isn't a mistake, or he's really got a 26 and just says it's a 27. something that's confused me for awhile, because coming from mikens, i never thought much about his juice's endload, and it's the only one i've ever swung. he has a 'balanced' freak dst that swung about the same as the juice.

it's a sweet bat, i just never found it THAT endloaded. to me it's like the RD, j3u, or swagger.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans

i agree with what chrometip said. basically once to get the bat broken in, the 52's are the great equalizer. all bats will perform fairly well at worst(52's are actually hotter with wood bats than 44's for example) and pretty good at best(52's aren't hard enough to compress the barrel as much so cut bats don't get crazy)

when a bat is 'designed for 52's' it really only means that you can break it in using those balls. not that it hits them any better than an older bat that's already been broken in

kjl4sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Even though I sold both mine, really liked them. If they ever come out with one with new stamp, I would probably get it.

SPY

Banned User
The juice is just plain nasty when broken in. I would also order 2 or three to add to my collection. My 28oz bat was questioned as being shaved cuz the balls were sizzling off the bat and infield was getting out the way. One of my girls tried for the first time and I mean dropped a bomb. The lights are about 300' away guy was playing her deep and he still got burned. Needless to say she wants one now.

Taprootgft

Addicted to Softballfans
Never cared for the weighting of a 28oz Juice, always felt like my swing was an unfolded lawn chair swinging that thing (thanks Tin Cup). I could imagine it being better in a 26/27. I will say if you made contact that thing launched 44s like nobodies business. The only off thing I saw with the one I used, it had a really weird dead period, where for 100-200 swings after it was crazy hot forever, where it just didn't sound right and everything just had no pop, then bam all of the sudden it was back.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm telling you it is, but i can't guarantee my team mates juice isn't a mistake, or he's really got a 26 and just says it's a 27. something that's confused me for awhile, because coming from mikens, i never thought much about his juice's endload, and it's the only one i've ever swung. he has a 'balanced' freak dst that swung about the same as the juice.

it's a sweet bat, i just never found it THAT endloaded. to me it's like the RD, j3u, or swagger.

Dang both 27's I had felt like endloaded 30's.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
I'll take the legend over the Juice. Legend was the best utrip bat ever made by Demarini. Absolutely ridiculous once it webs up.