The storm is brewing

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Let me be 100% Clear on this!!! I dont need customers $$ to fund my operations so I dont sell things that are months away. When I open preorders it usually means product is 2 weeks away. Now ports, freight forwarders and shipping companies can be wild cards in this process so I dont like to give drop dead dates. Know that if Im taking peoples $$ the product is close by if not in the warehouse. The bats will come with full warranty. We are offering true Balanced in 25-27 and Endload same weights. People can finally get a foolishly hot ASA-USA bat in balanced or endload, no midload stuff as our Evil optimized non linear tech is different from whats out there today. We will unveil our partnership within the next couple weeks but realize, I waited 20 years to jump into this bat market so I partnered with a company people/I can trust with the best tech out there. I also had to be able to make my personal adjustments on the tech that I have been working on for the past 7 years.
Should be seeing reviews on our final submitted prototype in the next few days.

Last edited:

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
You have my interest. There's a lot of "manufacturers" out there right now and I trust about 4 of em. My Fallout is on borrowed time but I don't think I'm getting another Monsta bc they screw around with lead times and back orders a little too much for my liking.

Being able to reach out to the owner very easily is a big plus for me. I mean, I could reach the owner of Juno since I umpire his kid's little league and we occasionally play each other on Thursday nights, but...

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Good or bad I have always been accessible to my customers. People that come with respect get 100% in return.
I set out to deliver a bat that helps the average player have more confidence and be successful at the plate, well and look cool :D
Im pretty sure we have done it and the next few months will tell the story.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
I’d buy one just to support you even if I just use it to BP cause all my stuff if gamer status at this point with the 240s and I’ve been swinging the same ASA bat for 4-5 years now. If it’s awesome, I could convert a lot of dudes I feel.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually just make me a rep, I’ll sell a **** ton if they are decent. I’m from nj where Juno blew up but not in ASA. It’s all monsta here. These guys are looking for something different to swing.

chile

Bad Ape
Good or bad I have always been accessible to my customers. People that come with respect get 100% in return.
I set out to deliver a bat that helps the average player have more confidence and be successful at the plate, well and look cool :D
Im pretty sure we have done it and the next few months will tell the story.

true story.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Love the simple look of it and it's not white in main body of color.

As I have issues with bats will most likely fork some $ for one once announced.
Well that was the prototype for testing, its going to look much different in production. Its also very hard to cover all the design opinions of the customer base

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Love the simple look of it and it's not white in main body of color.

As I have issues with bats will most likely fork some $ for one once announced.
How many bats are you gonna have to break in when you're all healed up? You may have to quit your job and bp full time.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Well that was the prototype for testing, its going to look much different in production. Its also very hard to cover all the design opinions of the customer base
I'm in for a 26 balanced once these hit the market. I know my Fallout is gonna crack before the end of the year anyway.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
1st, Im NOT Mike Kelly. This has been a carefully planed process to deliver an ASA bat thats 1 step better than whats been out there.
2nd, Funding has never been an issue for Evil especially after 20 years of success.:cool: Evil Empire rises again!!
Reviews should be out in a couple days.
Ill keep one aside for you Doug

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Would have been nice to here exit speeds from the beginning. Fg and stocky dude never really changed their swings lumberjack started grunting pretty good last couple rounds

jhitman

Would have been nice to here exit speeds from the beginning. Fg and stocky dude never really changed their swings lumberjack started grunting pretty good last couple rounds
I've seen them demo a lot of bats and never seen Josh hit a velo of 107 mph. I hope the protoype is the same as the new bat that will be released soon. I know the graphics will be different.