The Z Line

jj100117

Dewitt Area Recreation
I'm getting confused by the various z's and their colors and the models - is there a thread that I'm just not seeing or can someone break down each of the models for all the z's? I'm lost

jj100117

Dewitt Area Recreation
Seems like I've seen about 6 different colors and im getting lost - Just want to know which one im getting when I buy

JLamb

Addicted to Softballfans
RI have more color than the OG

The middle bat and the one below it are the RI. The Green and Red stand out on these bats.

The Z2K+ has a 1/2oz added. They are weighted:26.5, 27.5, and so one. This is for both the EL and the Bal. They were also limited and people think they are gold.

jj100117

Dewitt Area Recreation
i've got me an ASA only one on its way next week - hope it is as good as im reading. I believe endloaded is gold and balance is navy, correct?

donovan106

They've kept the same colors green, red, blue and gold for the Z2000's and their particular balanced or end loaded assocation. From the initial graphics seen of the Z3000 it looks like they will continue along the same lines with the 4 colors but changing the background design to white.

Z2000 (OG / Reissue):

Reissue: Silver Camo
OG: Black/Dark Gray Camo

Green: USSSA End Load
Red: USSSA Balanced

Gold: ASA End Load
Blue: ASA Balanced

Z2000+:

White Camo

Green: USSSA End Load
Pink: USSSA Balanced

Playr4

Coach
2013 ASA and USSSA have the players signature on the bat with white grips. 2014 do not have the signature and they have the gray grip