Them special blends, tho

chile

Bad Ape
Got to put some hits on the 52/300 special blends today... Didnt get enough cuts to form a definitive opinion but 2-3 a piece for a couple of rounds gives me the impression that these will be some good game balls and a good pick up...like I said, I didnt get enough cuts with them since I didn't have that many but I've already decided that I will buy a dozen or two when the main shipment comes in.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
For anyone interested in this ball, I did a pretty decent write up of them in the ASA section. Good balls.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/trump-special-blend-asa-usa-52-300-review.1458652/

Here’s the write up.

I had no issues with hitting the leather covered predecessors, but if the composite special blends are indeed better, they’ll be gamers for sure.

I don't think leather works well for .52s. It wasn't just Evil. I hit Thunder Heats and Champros with leather covers. To me they all felt dead and didn't fly at all. Leather works fine for other cors/compressions of balls, but not .52s. Also, the Ultimate Evil doesn't have a leather cover either.

The new composite cover is a huge step in the right direction.

I didn't put a ton of swings on these balls. Time will tell how they hold up in the long run. My initial reaction is that they're good .52s. I was able to get them to fly well.

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know if it's already been asked, but is there a discount code to save a little? If anyone knows???