Not GTG THEMshirts is not good to go

Toof

Team Demarini
I have been a customer of THEMshirts for two seasons now. Last year was a mess as well but this year takes the cake. I ordered hats at the start of the year (along with other stuff) and needed to do a reorder this summer.

I paid $135 for the hats, in advance, and waited what they said would be 14 days or so for the hats. Got half of the hats about 7 weeks later, with only half of them in there. THEM explained the S-M hats were on back order. I asked for a refund on the hats that have no come to me yet since the season was over and they haven't started them yet ($45). They said that was fine. They said they would send the check on Tuesday, that was 5 weeks ago.

After numerous emails and attempts to collect my $45, they quit responding to all of my emails and phone calls. I have come to realize I won't see my money.

They are quick to respond to your every need until they get your money, then you barely hear from them. I will never use these crooks again and hope nobody else does as well.

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would you deal with them if you had problems in the past? Seems like this is definately a dealer to stay away from!!

bobber_1077

Wow, these guys are an absolute disgrace...
If anyone is ever considering dealing with THEmshirts all they need to do is a quick search online to see problem after problem, excuse after excuse with these guys...

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Its shameful that they have their own forum in the uniform section. Get rid of these bums.

Toof

Team Demarini
Paid through PayPal. I told them I was going to do a charge back through there and THEM told me basically I will lose since I got half the product.

Plus if I do a charge back there, it's locked for 45 days and I didn't want to take that risk quite yet. Thoughts? This is what he sent me about that.

*Aug 9th*

Toof,

Your $45 refund is coming, and should be done soon. If you wish to go through PayPal, that's fine. It will only tie your money up for 45 days when we dispute the claim and send them the UPS shipping receipt and the invoice from Pacific listing the hats as backordered. Even when we refund the money it can take up to 48 hours to be available in your account, and that's a PayPal thing not us.

-- Steve
THEMshirts
(414) 727-0228
www.THEMshirts.com
THEMshirts Facebook

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Paid through PayPal. I told them I was going to do a charge back through there and THEM told me basically I will lose since I got half the product.

Plus if I do a charge back there, it's locked for 45 days and I didn't want to take that risk quite yet. Thoughts? This is what he sent me about that.

*Aug 9th*

Toof,

Your $45 refund is coming, and should be done soon. If you wish to go through PayPal, that's fine. It will only tie your money up for 45 days when we dispute the claim and send them the UPS shipping receipt and the invoice from Pacific listing the hats as backordered. Even when we refund the money it can take up to 48 hours to be available in your account, and that's a PayPal thing not us.

-- Steve
THEMshirts
(414) 727-0228
www.THEMshirts.com
THEMshirts Facebook

Why would they dispute the claim? Scumbags....

Toof

Team Demarini
did you use your credit card on paypal?

My PayPal is linked to my bank account. I spent $135 to get the hats, and subtracted what I got from THEM in product. So I am left with them needing to pay me $45.

Toof

Team Demarini
At this point I care less about the $45 and care more about raising awareness for people to never use THEMshirts.

No reason for anybody else to wait 6 months to not get anything in return.