Not GTG Themshirts

STROKINSEEDS33

Addicted to Softballfans
Just an FYI for anyone looking for softball uniforms. Stay far far away from Themshirts....... We ordered 1600 worth of pullovers from them back in July. Haven't gotten anything but excuses since. We wanted to get our money back and its been a struggle, no contact from the owners, lies and everything under the sun. Just dont want anyone else going thru the same issues.

Rynoman23

Addicted to Softballfans
Old news...

this has been ongoing with them the last couple years,we were burnt 2 years ago, owed $500+ still, never got a set of full dyes and were promised our money back, never seen a dime. Went through everything i could, nobody responds.

RJ

STROKINSEEDS33

Addicted to Softballfans
Well after multiple posts in multiple places, we may finally see our money.... yet to be determined... I will keep you updated when I hear more..

Rynoman23

Addicted to Softballfans
Paid with check...

Long story short, filed small claims court since only $500, never got a response from anyone, themshirts ignored, never paid. Got paperwork saying we are owed the money and the money is gauranteed to us but nothing and never will see anything im sure. Had people talk to them face to face and he brushes it off like nothing ever happened.

RJ

Rynoman23

Addicted to Softballfans

we've been emailing and calling for 2 years now, leaving messages, nice and not so nice, asking for some kind of compensation, bat bags, hoodies, money, bats, something, and they just ignore us. He is only about 5 hours away from me but apparently he is not open during the hours that i could visit that ******* and to take things to another level is not legal so we are just stuck in the what to do position???

RJ

STROKINSEEDS33

Addicted to Softballfans
608-273-2727 that is the number to the news company I am in contact with. Let them know your story as well. The more they know the more backing they have to do the story.