Things that drive you crazy

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
A buddy of mine that I play with feels the need to warm up by immediately throwing as hard as he can from about 30 feet away. Not to mention all of the neon green leafs in the background on the trees at the fields we play on make the yellow ball oh-so easy to see
tell her to call down, its only coed

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
The person who shows up to a game 6 minutes after it's started... you know the type... the game is in progress and they are about to be up yet still continues to stroll down the entrance casually

Catchers who constantly have to retrieve the hall from the back stop after the pitch

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
A buddy of mine that I play with feels the need to warm up by immediately throwing as hard as he can from about 30 feet away. Not to mention all of the neon green leafs in the background on the trees at the fields we play on make the yellow ball oh-so easy to see

or guys that warm up by throwing the knuckle balls the entire time.

Dogue

Evil Genius
Catchers who constantly have to retrieve the hall from the back stop after the pitch
OMG, we have that guy too. He actually doesn't even start to go get it until it's rolled back and stops. Makes me really appreciate guys who swing at the first pitch.

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
guys who do warm up throws along the foul line instead of from the foul line into the field. If an errant throw gets away its in the other teams dugout rather than the field with no one there. From little league you throw from the line where are people learning this crap.

defos

My own teammates warming up on the infield. Don't be messing up my part of the field! I don't need any extra divots. I can make enough errors without your help.

robokill

Manager
Infielders who are basically pylons defending OF throws. Won't move to catch something pretty easy on the fly, and try to one hand scoop balls in the dirt when there is no play (and miss it obv.). And the oufielder gets reprimanded for "missing the cutoff".

_brudy

guys who don't know how/when to slide but insist on doing it every time because they just HAD to try for that extra base. Especially when its dangerous to the infielders. Two weeks ago said guy almost broke our 3rd baseman's ankle by sliding super late and directly in her. I'm all for competitiveness, but there's a right way to do it...

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
It's been said before, but when the one guy complains about the batting order every week. EVERY WEEK. You want to coach/manage the team? Be my guest! It sucks to have to deal with grown ass men acting like children. I just want to play the damn game. Stop getting out so often and you'll move up in the lineup.