This place used to be the bomb.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I think the old heads ran off too much young blood. The rules came too late imo. Social media landscapes change fast, and they never cared to choose an identity. The older members policed this place in the 03s, but when the next generation came along they just **** on new members and ran them off, then called them soft.

Getting rid of the shaved bat section was the one choice mgt made that had an immediate and large enough to notice effect, but people want to pretend that's not true. They'd have to admit how much cheating is in this game if they did.

I thought the hazing was part of the sbf board bro experience.

Doug

Old and Grumpy
Been on here for about 20 years! I took 2019 off from softball due to injuries and being pissed off at the league I was in, and 2020 due to Covid. In 2021 I tried to come back, but more injuries. This year I tried again and I’m back now. Maybe this site can make a comeback too? Hope so.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Honest deals, nobody trying screw ya, some good humor.... miss it!
What about Derek Gibson and 4pitchwalk? They got over on people here?
SMOKE

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe sbf administrators can look into it and eliminate it as it was not an issue prior to the latest update/blip or whatever it is they did

jkwoody22

League ball huer
This is probably the reason there was blip/ shutdown, the old days where we paid $5 to be ad free are gone, traffic has been way down on here for the last couple of years, I imagine this was a way to keep this site going, if I remember correctly, the store closed and everything is being ran by baseball express, Chad even changed the ig name, so maybe a last ditch effort to keep us remaining members involved