Thoughts on my planned father’s day purchase

mkaufm1

Thanks! I appreciate the advice you provided above. Tan binding and the gray spilt welting was definitely the way to go. The green tags are also as awesome as I hoped they’d be.

Here are some more pics alongside my Tan w/ blue tags HoH 206F. A couple of things I noticed about the shape of the 504 vs the 206: first, the 504 is as wide as the 206 before it’s broken in, so thinking it will get to wider spot that I was hoping for when I purchased it; second, while the 504 is a physically larger glove, it’s comparable in reach with the 206, which will probably match within 1/4” as I curl the fingers; lastly, I wear a size L batting glove (6’0”), and the 504 feels like the top end of size palm/heel of a glove for my preference. I’ve never seen a JD9 in person, but I’m guessing that’s more for someone 6’2” plus in height / Barry Bonds type.

Let me know if there are any details you’d like to see.

#LeftiesBelongOnTheMound😂

IMG_1851.jpegIMG_1839.jpegIMG_1849.jpegIMG_1848.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpegIMG_1841.jpegIMG_1855.jpeg

mkaufm1

Loving the Green! What color is that stitching?
Dark green to match the laces. I went back and forth between tan vs green stitching. Even if I go with tan laces in a couple of years, it should still look like a good contrast. The tan on tan on tan looked a bit flat too me. I made a couple of mockups with vegas gold, as well, but felt that was a little to St Patty’s day.