Thoughts on pt12 balance

SteadyKnock

For me it was the best bat I've ever swung for asa. Very forgiving. Would have liked to swing the pt with a endload or the dc41 because I prefer endload and midload if it's an ounce or less. But overall the pt12 balanced was muly favorite bat I swung up to date. Feels great through the zone not too stiff not too soft and/or flexy. Just wanted a bit of endload but still would game it.

WillW3

Starting Player
For me it was the best bat I've ever swung for asa. Very forgiving. Would have liked to swing the pt with a endload or the dc41 because I prefer endload and midload if it's an ounce or less. But overall the pt12 balanced was muly favorite bat I swung up to date. Feels great through the zone not too stiff not too soft and/or flexy. Just wanted a bit of endload but still would game it.
ASA?

Jerrshoe

I swing all short barrel stuff and typically like a 1/2oz end load, so the balance point wasn't normal for me. I didn't like this one at all. Felt very light to me. When I came through the zone and made contact, it just felt like there wasn't anything to the barrel....if that makes sense.

ThroughbeingIAN

Starting Player
came here looking for this exact thread and got the exact answer i didn't want lol.
of course the maxload is pink and has an alloy handle...

Krush411

Manager
Got the PT12 balanced in 28 oz. on ebay for only 160. Includes barcode and barely used. Just not digging the short barrel.