Thoughts on Trade

Stretch19

Grow up
id be getting hyde/sanders

i havent played maclin all year as i have AB, cooks, hill, fitz, TY and amendola at WR

my rb are kamara, coleman, collins and jones

Stretch19

Grow up
somehow ive managed to start 2-3 in this ****ing league and i dont get it...ive got a squad imo

3rd in points scored...dude is currently in 1st

Stretch19

Grow up
hydes hip and the fact he didnt play much last week worries me slightly...that and it seems too good to be true

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Hyde probably hurt but you're not risking anything unless you believe the packers will **** all over Montgomery after him changing his entire body and getting the **** kicked out of him at 180 lbs last year.....

Aaron jones is the real deal but time share at best going forward

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah i think jones will get some burn the next few weeks, but its Montgomery's job when he comes back

looks like hyde was benched last game cause he dropped a pitch that lost 6 yards then didnt pick up a blitz that lead to a sack on back to back plays

Stretch19

Grow up
jones is a couple week rental til montgomery gets back and maclin hadnt started for me yet this year

will be interesting to see how the hyde situation plays out none the less

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
Hyde's more valuable than Jones but Jones potentially has more upside in that offense. If I were you I'd accept the trade but you need to focus on packaging one of your better RBs and one of your better WRs for a tier 1 or 2 RB. You have a lot of WR talent on your bench and not much in the RB department.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
There's no reason to think he will but when healthy, i.think.hes as good as it gets....

No one agrees with me, it seems like.....i just don't ever remember seeing anyone that big and that athletic and that quick. I don't think his top speed is elite but he plays faster than he is and his burst through the hole is as good as anyone....

I enjoy watching him play like no one.....

His YouTube highlight reel is sick....

4.66 my ass

Stretch19

Grow up
i mean hes currently 8th in the league in rushing and has basically 25 carries less than 5 of the 7 guys ahead of him

its not like hes a bum by any stretch, like stretch

Primo

fat and famous pablo
4.5 ypc for his career on completely **** teams with absolutely zero passing attack

I'm obviously a fan boy but damn