Thread that was deleted, suped up tee ball bat!

mmballa85

Addicted to Softballfans
WHOEVER HAD THE DOMAIN INFORMATION COULD YOU SEND IT TO ME IN A PM SO I CAN CONTACT SOMEONE ON THEIR END? PLEASE AND THANK YOU! also i'll send pics to someone to post i'm not familiar with uploading them.

mmballa85

Addicted to Softballfans
no i got a bat for another website and guys wanted to see what it looked like. I ordered a st100h and got sent a tee ball bat that can't even hit hard balls.. needless to say i got ripped off and i am going to get my money back.. lol

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
maybe you should ask that website, instead of coming here and asking about some third-party site

mmballa85

Addicted to Softballfans
i did, do you think i would posting here if i had that information?? a guy that posted on my last thread had the information because it had happened to him too. That thread got deleted because i was talking about another site. Therefore, all i need is the information he posted on that one. that's what i am trying to get!

mmballa85

Addicted to Softballfans
its on a credit card not paypal. I have all the original transactions stating what i should have received and what i actually did receive. Why would i not get my money back?

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
its on a credit card not paypal. I have all the original transactions stating what i should have received and what i actually did receive. Why would i not get my money back?

IJS, that site was obviously a scam. From what Devil Dog (I think it was him) posted, it looked it was hosted somewhere in China. I hope you get your money back, and then if I were you, I'd keep a close eye on your credit card statements, because now they have all your information. Buncha shady mofos.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
you are not going to contact them. just finish with your credit card people and take it as a lesson learned.

mmballa85

Addicted to Softballfans
my credit card company already got ahold of them.. waiting for them to send me some information so i can send them the paperwork i have for the original transaction..

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
Good luck. Sounds like you just purchased a $133 rubber wang. CC is going to tell you to bend over and give it a try.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Courtesy of bing translator: How do you do. You were sent to the wrong bat. I want my money back.

Huh, the Google Translator translates it as such:

"Hello. You made ​​the wrong bat. I want my money back"

This is weird, as what I typed in originally to be translated to Chinese was, "Hello. You sent the wrong bat. I want my money back."