Price Check Tj1952-L

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Ordered this custom at the beginning of the year. I put 1 coat of conditioner on it when I broke it in, and another light one in the palm a few months ago. Could stand to be cleaned up and conditioned all the way around, but I don't have time to do it. Has been in a Vinci glove bag with a ball inside of it if it wasn't being used. I'd consider it about 80% broken in. Has been used TIP it's entire life and closes true, thumb to pinky. Hate to let this one go, but I really need the money right now. Any ideas on price?

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
I know you are looking for $$$, but if you were looking to trade I could offer an excellent condition, returnable 2 piece Miken DC-41 either in 27 oz or 28 oz.

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
No worries, but, IMO, a used DC41 would probably be a good estimate of value of the glove too.....probably in the $125 - $150 range

jsondergaard08

They sell (or maybe sold) stock all red tjs. I've had 2 or 3. Did they stop making all red? Awesome gloves. Swallow the ball. Sucks you gotta sell.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
They sell (or maybe sold) stock all red tjs. I've had 2 or 3. Did they stop making all red? Awesome gloves. Swallow the ball. Sucks you gotta sell.

they used to sell the red TJ as a stock glove but I believe that they came with black laces. If you wanted red lace it was/is a custom order...

I would say $150 is about right during peak season but prolly closer to $125 this time of year.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the insight and price check... got it listed for $170... hoping it doesn't have to go. Don't wanna give it away. Not worried about taking a loss, I just don't want to sell it :(

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Thanks for the insight and price check... got it listed for $170... hoping it doesn't have to go. Don't wanna give it away. Not worried about taking a loss, I just don't want to sell it :(

maybe you could sell your body on the corner and keep the glove.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be totally worth it. Other than the aspect of the herpes. That **** stays with you for life.