too funny

strictlybiznus

Addicted to Softballfans
as i am messing around the bizay i see this and start cracking up and figured you all would like a good laugh too. i like how he takes stuff that he hears from most likely this board and mixes them up to suit his bat sale. ie how the 2nd batch freaks are supposed to be leftover ultras and that his 4xx serial is really low yadayada yadayada.

if any of this is not allowed on this board lmk quick so i can edit.

Softball Bat!!
CONVETED to a Freak 98

The MOST DOMINATE ASA bat Ever Made!

!!!!!!!!! LOW SERIAL NUMBER !!!!!!!!!
NO RESERVE, Get It Cheap!!!!!

The Miken Freak is from back when the ASA 2000 stamp was the law of the land. This bat is still in its 100mph+ form. Thanks to E-Flex technology, Freak generates maximum flex through the barrel ensuring the best performance when the ball meets the bat. It uniquely combines strength hand flexibility and delivers to hitters both a massive sweet spot and remarkable durability. If you feel the need for speed Get your hands on a Freak! This bat was converted with a laser cut decal for precise label. Don't let the ASA sell you short, This is your way around them, and you will never be questioned. This bat has not been altered except for the label. The serial number is 4173097, very low. Numbers this low are RARE. There is a rumor that after the Ultra and Ultra II were outlawed by ASA, Miken, who had tons of Ultras on hand, labeled the Ultra's as Freaks, which eventually put the freak on ASA's Banned bat list. This rumor is said to be why the 2nd batch MSF Freak was the hottest freaks ever made.

Feel safe buying this bat. There is nothing to hide. If you want a different picture of the bat you let me know what you want and I will take it and email it to you. This bat is broken in and SMOKING the ball already. Why spend money on auctions when you can't even see what you are buying!?

This bat is HOOOTTTT.

Become an IMPACT player for your team.

Road Dog

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, where can i get one !!!!.......... you are right, this made me LOL Fo'Sho
What a looooooooosssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr.