Tourny swing

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Follow up to my bp video. No sun this time!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fi5Zbe5tAc&list=UUysrImATdC_1LqEDAurJbNA[/ame]

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Yea, he was joking because it was my third or fourth of night. No solos though. He was just giving me a hard time.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty nice swing man! What bat was that? Sounded dead...I mean you muscled that sucker outta there but bat sounded like a log? maybe its my speakers?

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Pretty nice swing man! What bat was that? Sounded dead...I mean you muscled that sucker outta there but bat sounded like a log? maybe its my speakers?

Duo 3 The bat is insane, but the crap 52/300's never sound great off the bat.

Thanks for the compliment!

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Duo 3 The bat is insane, but the crap 52/300's never sound great off the bat.

Thanks for the compliment!

thanks for the correction. I hate 52's...but man that sucker flew pretty good for a 52...thats why I assumed it was the bat! lol...

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
thanks for the correction. I hate 52's...but man that sucker flew pretty good for a 52...thats why I assumed it was the bat! lol...
Yea man, I can hit the 52's fine. I just hate the way they feel / sound off the bat. Never feels as rewarding as hitting a 44/375 half a mile.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I may have to steal some of this. I like your hands and the angle of the bat in your ready position. All you have to do is separate the hands and your swing is in a ready position to come forward.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I may have to steal some of this. I like your hands and the angle of the bat in your ready position. All you have to do is separate the hands and your swing is in a ready position to come forward.

Yea, I been working a ton on bat placement and hands pre swing.. I feel like it's in a good spot right now.
I find I make more solid contact more often with this technique.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Thanks fella's if you see anything in any of my videos I need to improve on, let me know. I am always looking to tweak.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea, I been working a ton on bat placement and hands pre swing.. I feel like it's in a good spot right now.
I find I make more solid contact more often with this technique.

I agree. I'm all for simple movements. Lead arm is extended already, all you gotta do is load up and start the movement forward.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
you do realize tourney has an E in it...right?

I guess I learned something new today. Thank you for taking the time out of your day. I will forever from this day forth put an E in tourney.
I am glad you also got to point out a flaw in someones spelling. I know that you must feel much self worth.

Have a good day internet grammar and spelling Nazi. Until we meet again!

Stretch19

Grow up
I guess I learned something new today. Thank you for taking the time out of your day. I will forever from this day forth put an E in tourney.
I am glad you also got to point out a flaw in someones spelling. I know that you must feel much self worth.

Have a good day internet grammar and spelling Nazi. Until we meet again!

glad to hear you learned something new today...i was always told the day you stop learning is the day you should stop living

i wasnt trying to be critical, just bringing it to your attention Captain Defensive