TPZ LOUISVILLE SLUGGER

UncleMosk

No video but hit the Red Balanced 28 oz with some other bats and it was the leader in the pack. Out of 8 balls hit, 4 went over posted fence pic included.

Attachments

• 20200212_172434.jpg
    20200212_172434.jpg
    941.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20200213-195730_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213-195730_Photos.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 74

tonys1

I believe so, the ones here anyway have the Softball Quebec stamp FWIW. There's a blue endloaded version of it too.

UncleMosk

Yes it is. Picked this one up after swinging the Blue One as well. Both great sticks.

Only gripe is grip is very smooth, the colder weather felt as if the bat was gonna fly out of my hands.

tonys1

So, why does Canada have an exclusive ASA bat?

There's a lot of modified leagues here and while almost none accept the ASA2013 stamp, most go with ASA2004 or ISF stamp. The TPZ I have has the new WSBC stamp (new ISF) and Softball Quebec logo on it. Not sure if UncleMosk's has that too.

UncleMosk

There's a lot of modified leagues here and while almost none accept the ASA2013 stamp, most go with ASA2004 or ISF stamp. The TPZ I have has the new WSBC stamp (new ISF) and Softball Quebec logo on it. Not sure if UncleMosk's has that too.

Yes both the end loaded (Blue) and the Balanced (Red). As for weight I changed the grips so wouldn't get you an accurate read. Prefer the 1.8 skins

dirtyhands

I've been gone too long apparently... What the heck is TPZ? I saw one on Ebay and thought it was some cheap foreign knockoff (e.g. Foakley's). Can someone fill me on why the move away from "TPS"?

ShortYellowBus

I've been gone too long apparently... What the heck is TPZ? I saw one on Ebay and thought it was some cheap foreign knockoff (e.g. Foakley's). Can someone fill me on why the move away from "TPS"?
TPS is the Jeff Hall signature bat. Jeff’s bat have a big endload and today’s players can’t handle 25oz bats that feel heavy.

TPZ is a 2021 bat with 25oz specs and no endload, despite the description saying it’s endloaded.

TPZ also has some smash barrel tech, whatever that is.

ShortYellowBus

2021? Where did you get that? It's a 2020...
25oz specs? What's that mean?
25oz means it’s customer sensitive and lightweight for the ladies who play softball. Pretty obvious.

Initially it was a 2021 bat, but I just saw the LS website changed it at some point to 2020. I remember having discussions with people about the 2021 releases coming far too early from Wilson brands, this TPZ bat included.

@mcia, what’s the confusion?

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
25oz means it’s customer sensitive and lightweight for the ladies who play softball. Pretty obvious.

Initially it was a 2021 bat, but I just saw the LS website changed it at some point to 2020. I remember having discussions with people about the 2021 releases coming far too early from Wilson brands, this TPZ bat included.

@mcia, what’s the confusion?

Apparently the confusion is on your part...

UncleMosk

20210418_185544.jpg 20210418_185555.jpg Would recommend after 50 hits place in bag and hit game only. This one died today. 20210418_154749~2.jpg
20210418_154749~2.jpg

Last edited:

UncleMosk

Total hits were about 100 with 52's and maybe 20 with 44's. Yes it smoked the ball from hits 70 and on. That's when I should have stopped hitting BP. Hence why I mentioned no more than 50 and put in bag for gamer status. SYB mentioned to me to watch out on 44's and he was right. Would say stay with 52's only and the bat may have gotten more life.

dunkky

Total hits were about 100 with 52's and maybe 20 with 44's. Yes it smoked the ball from hits 70 and on. That's when I should have stopped hitting BP. Hence why I mentioned no more than 50 and put in bag for gamer status. SYB mentioned to me to watch out on 44's and he was right. Would say stay with 52's only and the bat may have gotten more life.

man, that's garbage. or u too strong.. you should throw 2011 salvo in there to see how you like it.

rhino54

You hits 44s with a bat designed for 52s. There’s not many bats that can take the abuse of the 44cor ball in Asa now a days. Anarchy Xcore, juggy, and mercy are the only new bats that can handle the hard ball well.