Trade Thoughts?

AydenB00

The Rookie
i like that, add it to the pot for the winners

you got lucky he didnt take that trade, i doubt you would have won it without him with gronk being suspended one of the playoff weeks and coleman being out the same week i think

right , he won his division but was seeded 3rd so he didn't get a bye, got knocked out that week

AydenB00

The Rookie
i like that, add it to the pot for the winners

you got lucky he didnt take that trade, i doubt you would have won it without him with gronk being suspended one of the playoff weeks and coleman being out the same week i think

thing is you gotta really know how to stream IDPs

Stretch19

Grow up
i took pryor 29th in one league...right before kareem hunt

hopkins was also still on the board

thats how much i believed in pryor, lulz

Stretch19

Grow up
im a skins fan and i saw some camp videos of him making all these crazy ass catches and figured with skin losing garcon/jax he would be the man...nah player, nah

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Try having Jordan Howard($21)and Ajayi($5) as keepers in an auction league($200). Howard was so so, but Ajayi sucked ass all season, not even worth that $5. Next year I am probably keeping Henry($15) and Drake($5) out of my $200 budget

Stretch19

Grow up
for some reason cousins didn't like him, and you don't mesh with the QB, you aint getting ****

cause he was a ***** and wouldnt catch the ball

i love me some kirk, but he will definitely hang a WR out on a throw...he expect them to go get that **** and it worked in the past with garcon cause hes tough af, its worked with reed when healthy and worked with davis some this year

pryor wanted no parts of that **** and played like a ****ing bum

AydenB00

The Rookie

i love me some kirk, but he will definitely hang a WR out on a throw...he expect them to go get that **** and it worked in the past with garcon cause hes tough af, its worked with reed when healthy and worked with davis some this year

why u think reed suffered so many concus... hung out to dry. I wanted no part of reed or Kelce this year. only TE I wanted was ertz or gronk, but gronk gets hurt to much for a second rd pick, and ertz was always taken a rd before I wanted him, except my work league , got him in the 8th

AydenB00

The Rookie

which is odd because he was snagging everthing in cleveland

Stretch19

Grow up
in cleveland he was like a throw it up top kind of guy i guess...he wasnt actually running routes and being expected to do anything

definitely thought he was going to have a 1000+ yard season

AydenB00

The Rookie
in cleveland he was like a throw it up top kind of guy i guess...he wasnt actually running routes and being expected to do anything

definitely thought he was going to have a 1000+ yard season

as did 98% of the fantasy gurus, one of the biggest busts along with TY, Jordy, julio to some extent(whoopy one 50pt game), ajayi (Was never big on him cause his 2 games INFLATED his stats big time)

Stretch19

Grow up
hard to say TY was a bust with the qb situation he was dealing with

jordy was alright til he got hurt and then rodgers got hurt

julio was a bust for sure

ajayi just isnt and wasnt ever that good outside of those 2, 200 yard games

AydenB00

The Rookie
I only say they are busts cause they didn't get hurt,(played all year) got drafted high. I look back and on the team I posted, cam was my backup, I had Watson and fuller duo. undefeated til Watson got hurt, I dropped fuller like a bad habit...gotta love the running QB but damn they get hurt

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
no doubt...reed been on some bs this year too though hes a top 3 or so guy when healthy, but damn
Reed is never healthy though. I expect him to be one of those early retire guys, retire before his head ends up like a scrambled egg from too many concussions.

Last edited:

AydenB00

The Rookie
Reed is never healthy though. I expect him to be one of those early retire guys, retire before his head ends up like a scrambled egg from too many concussions.

here you go Dars another winner, LOL at this....... Brissett, A. Collins, Mccafrey, M.jones, R.grant, M. Gordon, Malcom Brown, Lutz, redskins and kwon alexander.......6 streamers on a winning team