Trapeze question.

Soxfan8

Starting Player
Probably would have to punch holes in your glove - I wouldn't recommend it.

Traps look cooler. Some people think they play more narrow, but I've always felt like you can set up your glove however you want.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
what position would it be for? trap doesn't have the same structure along the top of the web so they're generally not liked for infield

SKEET SKEET

LazerSHOW
what position would it be for? trap doesn't have the same structure along the top of the web so they're generally not liked for infield

Mix of 2 and outfield. I prefer outfield though. Idk maybe just find a whole new glove. Kind of been looking at mizunos

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
If you have an H web and feel like it's not deep enough, you may be out of luck. IMO they play the deepest of all. Of course brand and size probably come into play somewhat.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I think dual hinge webs and most baskets play even deeper than H webs, but it has to do with dimensions. Swap out the H web with one that is 1/2" wider and 1/4" longer) and it will make a much bigger difference than switching to a mod trap... unless you get a custom mod trap that is 1/4" longer and 1/2" wider!

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Depends what you get and how it's laced. Some play narrow, some not as much. I like traps for OF, seems like the pockets are softer once all the lacing gets broken in. Don't much care for 'em for infield because there's no support at the top of the web.

I'm one of the rare guys that prefers a basket web for everything even though I don't currently have one. :/

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
Mod-trap IMO is the better design. Mizuno is how I roll. Mizuno traps usually don't play narrow.