Not GTG "Trigg" aka W.Greer

Coplanb

Not at all true! My name was associated with fake accounts and my original account was compromised by what I thought was a friend...all bad deals were investigated by local police and found I was NOT associated with the bad accounts! Keep lying "Rusty Bed Springs" and see what happens to the site...it's called slander and online bullying...i would stop if I was you Troll!
Then show the police reports!

That was ****ing dumb! That was so long ago and I would've gotten into trouble over it but didn't because I was proven innocent and cleared of any wrong doing...check my records *****! You can keep lying to these morons all day but again, deal was made with Mdoyle85 and not you, you have no idea what was done so move along! I sent a dc41!

Coplanb is that why you joined this site because you were caught screwing ppl over on Facebook?? Yeah that's right, done some digging as well there buddy! That's funny how you supposedly done this same **** there with your buddy and also funny how you are the spokesperson for him even though you wasn't involved in the trade at all! You only are going by what he's told you. Is a word against word deal! Grow up and stop the bs lies! Y'all can discuss this until your faces turn blue but as of today I'm done with this thread! If someone wants to man up and contact me instead of hiding behind a keyboard then you know how to reach me!

RustyShakleford

Coplanb is that why you joined this site because you were caught screwing ppl over on Facebook?? Yeah that's right, done some digging as well there buddy! That's funny how you supposedly done this same **** there with your buddy and also funny how you are the spokesperson for him even though you wasn't involved in the trade at all! You only are going by what he's told you. Is a word against word deal! Grow up and stop the bs lies! Y'all can discuss this until your faces turn blue but as of today I'm done with this thread! If someone wants to man up and contact me instead of hiding behind a keyboard then you know how to reach me!
if this is true, show us

Coplanb

What???? I've made one deal on Facebook and it was with a guy from Kentucky needless to say the deal went smoothe as can be buddy... so that bull**** can be put to rest!

Last edited:

Coplanb

What???? I've made one deal on Facebook and it was with a guy from Kentucky needless to say the deal went smoothe as can be buddy... do that bull**** can be put to rest!
And the deal was the same day you contacted me in which I traded my ressy for.. I can put his screen and up if anyone wants to ask him.

Coplanb

What's my Facebook name?

Coplanb

I joined because I'm friends with a member that's been on here for over 8 years and he told me it was a great site scroll back and you will see his name!

RustyShakleford

What I'm trying to tell you is that I NEVER HAD A WHITE PSYCHO! I had the black/reddish Orange color one whether I had the right year or whatever...I'm not a bat dealer/salesman so not always gonna know the year and all info on some bats. I use them, I don't sell them for a living!

Wcoastsoftball I never told you it was "ASA"...I texted you and said it was the black/reddish orange one...I'm not sure where you got that I said it was ASA?

wcoastsoftball

Have a couple bats up for sale/trade. Both bats are returnable without receipt. Pics will be up soon. Contact me at 270 617 8233 for pics/info

2014 Easton L1 Helmer 26oz-$90 obo (approx 300 hits)
Miken Psycho Balanced 27oz-$90 obo (approx 200 hits)

Posted on oct 17, 2016

So if you are saying it wasn't ASA, then it was endloaded and you posted a balanced. I think this closes the case.

AJ22

Super Moderator
AJ if you want I can forward you all of the texts I have received from everyone.

If I need anything, I'll message you ... but if you could, please send me a message with your input on this. Please?

I'll do some leg work here, but you seem to have this all under control ... I'll message or post what I can find.

Coplanb

If I need anything, I'll message you ... but if you could, please send me a message with your input on this. Please?

I'll do some leg work here, but you seem to have this all under control ... I'll message or post what I can find.
Find anything?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Be patient. If he is looking into it, he is looking into it. Sometimes thoroughness takes a little time.